Title in Colorado

TBax52

Good day people,
On 2/23/2011 I started the title process for my 72 honda cb350, that was 9 months ago and guess what still no title. I'll be the first to admit I have made many mistakes along the way. But, between my local DMV office and the state DMV offices it's a wonder that anyone gets a title in a timely manor. Their mistakes has cost me several hundred dollars and at least 5 months of time. My advice is to first prepare yourself for tons of frustration. Find someone at your local office that knows what they are doing and go to them every time you have paper work to submit to the state. The state DMV office, I believe is a very seceret room full of assholes who find one mistake in your paper work and stop there and send it back to you knowing full well that every time paper work is in the mail it causes a 3 to 4 week delay. In this age of computers and the www. the state DMV only uses snail mail. At this point I am in snail mail limbo. Hopefuly my paper work has cleared the state DMV office and has gone to the state patrol, so they can assign a vin # to the bike and of course that is by appointment only. I suspect this is a 60 to 90 day process and will be just as f**ked up as the rest has been. I will get a title if it takes the rest of my life. If you need or want more info contact me.
on a lighter note I have aquired a 1974 Triumph 650 and it has a title. More on that later.

Back
Top Bottom