Wrench Monkees

hecklejk

Been Around the Block
Dont know if any of you have come across this site, but it has some pretty kick ass bike on it!!!

http://www.wrenchmonkees.com/

Cool builds. I like the use of hockey tape as grips on this one:
monk15_12.jpg

wrench monkees is prob one of my top three motorcycle sites...they got some great builds on there, very cool!

Tunz said:
wrench monkees is prob one of my top three motorcycle sites...they got some great builds on there, very cool!

Wait till Dime City opens... ;)

Dime City is a fictional place that resembles much of something from a Tarantino film on a wicked acid trip. Very Hell Ride'esk.

Or, is it. ;)

We're in Clearwater, FL. We've been open and wrenching for some time now just not open to the public. Apppointment only type stuff and all night moniacle benders with women, booze and bikes. Ho ho.

We've been trying to launch our website for the past couple months as well but keep going back to refine it again and again.. We want it to be perfect when everyone finally sets their eyes on it.

It's coming though.

J

thewingdpiston said:
Dime City is a fictional place that resembles much of something from a Tarantino film on a wicked acid trip. Very Hell Ride'esk.

Or, is it. ;)

We're in Clearwater, FL. We've been open and wrenching for some time now just not open to the public. Apppointment only type stuff and all night moniacle benders with women, booze and bikes. Ho ho.

We've been trying to launch our website for the past couple months as well but keep going back to refine it again and again.. We want it to be perfect when everyone finally sets their eyes on it.

It's coming though.

Right on! sounds like my kinda place!! keep me posted with any info and website when u get er up and goin!

peace
J

thewingdpiston said:

'Tis true; I've participated. No one can drink like those boys, and their bikes aren't half bad either...

--Chris

Back
Top Bottom