please welcome me

pidjones said:
You should look again at the last three months.

you are right and I am an idiot. I'm going to keep reading 2sw but this place has an awful lot of talent. If I haven't been banned by now its not going to happen. pic of a buddy on my honda. they said vomit at 2sw.

IMG-20171111-155009-01.jpg

pidjones said:
I'd love to have an RD400 again, but can't afford what they bring now.

don't we all, but I missed the rd boat. at that time I had a Suzuki. no worry, 2t streetcross is an itch I have no problem scratching.

on the right is all the crap I pulled out of the bike that the sig engine come from. I'm not running a battery nor do I need to with my ghetto mbz. that armature is as heavy as it looks.

jfzui8.jpg

yes, I was right about this place. politics above truth.

You have to be trolling, but we can't have a bunch of false information spread on the forum either. Someone might actually believe you're smart and that you know what you're talking about.

whatever, some know otherwise.

bracketmaker said:
yes, I was right about this place. politics above truth.

You have to be trolling, but we can't have a bunch of false information spread on the forum either. Someone might actually believe you're smart and that you know what you're talking about.

whatever, some know otherwise.
C'mon, man. You commented on old posts with the intention of "fixing" the information on the site. Then, you argued about something you were completely wrong about. I really couldn't believe you were arguing about something that is documented by Honda in factory service manuals, listed as such in countless records on paper and in the internet. Many examples of parts for the bikes show the correct information. Schematics, in many forms, on many sites, and in Clymer and Honda literature support the correct information. Politics has nothing to do with it.

Haha so when you are wrong about something and get called out on it, it becomes politics. Sounds about right.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Hurco550 said:
Haha so when you are wrong about something and get called out on it, it becomes politics. Sounds about right.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

"That said, you can install a three phase regulator/rectifier on a Honda twin (and the Suzukis, too) with no ill effect."

whatever, some know and you don't

do I have to spoon feed. I'm talking about a full rewire to 3 phase so you get maximium charging all the times. that manual was written before the transistor was invented.

whatever, some know and you don't.

I'll finish my cb360 post then I'm out.

bracketmaker said:
"That said, you can install a three phase regulator/rectifier on a Honda twin (and the Suzukis, too) with no ill effect."

whatever, some know and you don't

do I have to spoon feed. I'm talking about a full rewire to 3 phase so you get maximium charging all the times. that manual was written before the transistor was invented.

whatever, some know and you don't.

I'll finish my cb360 post then I'm out.

Stick around, it's worth it. Just the same, transistors were invented in 1947.

canyoncarver said:
Stick around, it's worth it. Just the same, transistors were invented in 1947.

we still used vacuum tubes in the early '70's

"This was a common approach for early Japanese motorcycles because voltage regulation technology still had a ways to go"

can't help it if I'm modern.

SONIC. said:
L. O. L.
This is fun

glad you are having fun at my expense

bracketmaker said:
we still used vacuum tubes in the early '70's

"This was a common approach for early Japanese motorcycles because voltage regulation technology still had a ways to go"

can't help it if I'm modern.

glad you are having fun at my expense

I don't know that it's at your expense, it's just fun to watch someone be so stubborn. You were wrong, that's fine, it's just comical to watch you keep trying to convince people you weren't.
I'm wrong all the time lol

Stick around, no reason to leave over this!

I had a heck of a time once trying to convince a Phd physicist that we could not read a current with two meters in parallel. And it was nano amps at that. He just KNEW he was right, because he was a Phd physicist. Sheldon Coopers are among us.

Back
Top Bottom