PRO STREET

ricrein

camping010-1.jpg

camping011.jpg

camping012.jpg

camping016.jpg

1973 c-10, 450 hp

i like it! rad man!

have you considered removing the emblem?
just a thought, either way looks killer, and i bet it sounds great too, nice and tuned

yes, yes and YES!

if i were to build one of these, thats how it would be. great job.

i bet you love smoking some ricers with that beast :D

Nice pick-up, I love the older GM trucks! I want to get an old GM body and mate it to a more modern frame and drivetrain. I have seen this done a few times and it works great. I am leaning towords mating the mid 60's body to a mid 2000's gm/chevy 3500 4X4 chassis with the HD desiel and the allison trany! I dont want anything with stupid HP but I would use some of the bully dog upgrades to make it a little mean. I would be using the truck as a work horse, so reliability is a huge factor! I want it lifted a bit but not too much with some nice heavy duty 10 ply MT tires, wench and all the other off-road goodies. I am not making it a mud truck/rock crawler, but I want it multicaple to handle all the aspects of a work truck on a farm. I need the 3500 for the chassis and towing capasity, as I will have a fifth wheel hitch. I can't take on this project for a while as money is the hold back, but I do plan on this comming in the future.

Back
Top Bottom