Dream Cruise

interceptor

Coast to Coast
Just enjoyed a night out on Woodward for a pre-Dream Cruise night. Don't really know how many cars were out there, but I would have to say about 5000. Probably going to be ALOT more than that this weekend. Forgot my f-n camera, so no pics. But thinking about taking my 3 year old son out there again tomorrow , so maybe I'll post some pics then. If you don't know about the Dream Cruise or Woodward (comes out of Detroit), look it up. I've never smelled so much racing fuel being burned at one time. :) Everything from full on race cars to rice burners. Saw my old 68 Roadrunner running around. Damn, I miss that car. :-\

Love the cruise, but I work down there and the traffic kills me.

I'm up there every year. We camp out in front of BeeKalt Travel on Woodward. My dad lives in West Bloomfield so we make this a yearly event and another excuse to see each other. Lot's of fun memories!

I go down to woodward every year. The week before we usually hang out at the shell station. THis year we were up by 15 mile by "Rocky's" headquarters if you know where that is. I love the cruise.
I usually take this or my 49 pickup

wagon.jpg

Back
Top Bottom