Something... different.

Coffiend

'08 Yaris Liftback

go ahead and giggle.

5-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

blueskylandscape.jpg

realcute.jpg

I've had a bad experience with one of those things.

Id did'nt fare too well after the bus hit it. Neither did the driver.

Thanks guys, it's nice getting positive comments rather than the usual snickers of all the Honda clones in my city.

And I would imagine a yaris wouldnt hold up well against a bus. It kid of feels like driving a tin can around...

Were you in the car at the time?

Hey hey....I'm a honda head and I totally love the yaris, they look totally cool dumped and with wheels like what you've done.

I love the wheelchoice, and the monochromatic look, looks like an evil Skittle ;D

Looks really nice. I've been debating getting one for commuting my 110 round trip to work. Does it come in a 5 speed?

Coffiend said:
And I would imagine a yaris wouldnt hold up well against a bus. It kid of feels like driving a tin can around...

Were you in the car at the time?

No, I provided first aid.

Very nice. I like it a lot. What wheels are those? size etc? I might have to look into one of those for an economy car.

The wheels are xxr 513's / 15x7 / +15 offset.

Good looking wheels for real cheap if you're not a brand name only type of guy.

tint the lights and paint the "chrome" emblems. EVIL FLEA commin through! haha, ive always loved the hatchback yaris

theyve been in europe for years. my grandfather has one. i love it. its reliable, cheap, great car.

Dude I used to have one. Great little cars. Mine was a manual and I could get 42 mpg on road trips. In town stayed in the high 30's.

The suspension is tein s-tech springs and tokico shocks.

It's fun to hit the twisties in this car but definitely lacks power (obviously).

In Europe they have tons of different model of it rather than just the 1.5 L motor here. They have a 1.8L and even a diesel yaris. Can't imagine the MPGS on a diesel Yaris....

Back
Top Bottom