My cages (one has a cage!)

03rangerxlt

Been Around the Block
I don't have a bike yet. :( But I am working on it!!! (anybody here stateside want to purchase an HK-91 rifle so I can buy my bike, let me know!)
But here are my cages:

2003 Ford Ranger XLT (daily driver)
2007 Ford Crown Vic (ok, so I don't exactly own it, but I am in it more than my daily driver, and it goes home with me)
DSC02381.jpg

1968 Ford F100 (project truck, currently getting the 390FE transplant buttoned up)
DSC01864.jpg

oh my god, a cop!

ok, tell every cop you know to leave the cafe racers alone :D ;)

i got to go ripping in my buddies squad car a few months ago. blew my mind not only how well they handled but how great the acceloration and braking was... plus all the cool buttons!

Rocan said:
oh my god, a cop!

ok, tell every cop you know to leave the cafe racers alone :D ;)

Hehe I haven't written a speeding ticket since 2007 (when I was a rook in training). ;)

JRK5892 said:
i got to go ripping in my buddies squad car a few months ago. blew my mind not only how well they handled but how great the acceloration and braking was... plus all the cool buttons!

I can neither confirm nor deny the level of fun-ness these cars are. ;) ;D

Those LED light bars are son-of-a-god-damn bright! and I hate them. To the point of if you have been driving for a few hours in the dark and come up across a car on the side of the road with them on, you can nether figure out how far the cop car is away, or whats going on because your like a deer in the middle of the road staring at a set of 10 billion candle power halogens going "what the fuck is that?"

On the other hand I love the fact that cops use the Crown Vic only because Ford doesn't sell them any more to the public (Easy to spot).

I am a fan of the new retro cop car paint jobs.

OPP_bw.jpg

rcmpblue.jpg

And my favorite!

4246469504_77eafcde60_z.jpg

A random quote...

Its got the last of the 440's before the catalytic converter, its got cop brakes, its got cop suspension...

I know what you mean about the LED light bars. Before I had this car assigned to me, I was hot-seating a brand new Vic'y with the other deputies. When I say brand new, I mean, it was 2009, and it was a 2010 model year car. The light bar was soooooooooo damn bright that...
...well, here is the story:
I saw a drunk pedestrian on the side of the road around 3 in the morning and stopped to talk to him. I decided to give the guy a ride home, and as we are walking back to the car, he walks into the back of my car. And then I walked into the back of my car! After that, neither of us could find the door handle by sight because we (me and the drunk) were blinded.

Since you ratted yourself out as being in the ATL, which department do you work for? What part of town do you live in?

lingo said:
Since you ratted yourself out as being in the ATL, which department do you work for? What part of town do you live in?
I work in Cherokee Co., and live in Canton. I used to live in Smyrna and Marietta, but I got a sweet deal that inticed me up here. Low low raent and a take home car (because of Special Operations on-call).

What's up with the old school gumball machine on top of the last squad car? And what's that think on the pass. side?

Basement rat said:
Those LED light bars are son-of-a-god-damn bright! and I hate them. To the point of if you have been driving for a few hours in the dark and come up across a car on the side of the road with them on, you can nether figure out how far the cop car is away, or whats going on because your like a deer in the middle of the road staring at a set of 10 billion candle power halogens going "what the fuck is that?"

On the other hand I love the fact that cops use the Crown Vic only because Ford doesn't sell them any more to the public (Easy to spot).

I am a fan of the new retro cop car paint jobs.

OPP_bw.jpg

rcmpblue.jpg

And my favorite!

4246469504_77eafcde60_z.jpg

A random quote...

Its got the last of the 440's before the catalytic converter, its got cop brakes, its got cop suspension...

Basement rat said:
....On the other hand I love the fact that cops use the Crown Vic only because Ford doesn't sell them any more to the public (Easy to spot)....

Really?! Around where I work every third car is a Crown Vic complete with spotlights from a Police auction. The only way to tell a drug dealer from a cop is the drug dealer Vickies are on 28" wheels.

i was in a cop car... dont worry, i didnt do nothin wrong... i chased down the bastards who stole my gas scooter! got them good with around 5 cop cars and 10 cops, at their door, guns drawn. :D :D

anyway... yes, those cars are FAST!

...no, i totally didnt ask the cop how fast it was while we were stopped at a light :D

03rangerxlt said:
I can neither confirm nor deny the level of fun-ness these cars are. ;) ;D

I think that they would be a lot more fun when your ridding in the front seat. ;)

Back
Top Bottom