Newbie from Australia

boingk

Standard gearhead.
Hi all, long story short I've always liked bikes. Hell, I almost bought one instead of my car back when I was 16. So all of four years ago ;D

Now I'm finishing up my final semester at uni and looking at getting into the real world. So, bike time or what? I've always had a bit of a thing for vintage stuff and wouldn't mind cafeing my bike at all. As I haven't actually got one yet the windows are open for now, letting the ideas roll in and around so I can check them all out, see what I like best. I'll be restricted to the list of bikes here due to learner-licenced restrictions in my state. Still, more than enough stuff to have fun with!

Probably better mention that I'm a keen ameteur mechanic and wouldn't mind having a shot at a basket case or other involved resto job. I mean, I've got a whole summer to play with and mates who'd be keen to lend a word of advice, some tools...and maybe even a helping hand. Plus, doing that is going to give me a nice insight into my machine...which is part of what its all about for me.

Cheers everyone, glad to have found this site, seems like a rockin' place.

- boingk

Back
Top Bottom