Lupo Di Mare (1976 xs360 build) (Toronto)

Tank is finished. There are a couple small dents in it, but Bondo is the enemy so left them as is.

8357100583_d695eee95a_z.jpg

Thanks for the decals, Logan. They went on pretty painlessly for the most part.

I love when a bike has a solid color scheme such as this. Looking forward to the victory photos!

That one should turn a bunch of old Honda CLs green with envy... Looking pretty good. Going to be following this one through to the end. Nice work.

The reason the bike looks like it took a step backwards, is because it did. The cheapy Biltwell bars weren't cutting it, and I didn't like the way the new levers looked on my bike. So, Nissin MX levers from a YZ450f are en route as well as a set of Renthal bars. Also had to turn a new front axle since I wasn't happy with that either. Big push over the next month, big reveal to come soon. Thanks for the kind words.

shamus said:
Tank is finished. There are a couple small dents in it, but Bondo is the enemy so left them as is.

8357100583_d695eee95a_z.jpg

Thanks for the decals, Logan. They went on pretty painlessly for the most part.

Effin' stupendous. Hopefully the ol Yammie will be making an appearance at Mid Ohio sir?

Re: Re: Lupo Di Mare (1976 xs360 build) (Toronto)

shamus said:

Possibly the greatest picture ever taken. We need to send this shit into outer space.

Back
Top Bottom