BOLT PATTERN BRAKE CALIPERS LIST

Soulpilot

Hello Gents,
since I was looking for alternative brake calipers for my 1. Gen bol d'or, I found out, there seems to be NO List of bolt patterns for brake calipers in the net (or I did not find them).
So to generate a list like that it would be of great help, when all of you that have acces to brake calipers PLEASE measure the Bolt spacing and post them here. I for my part will then collect all data and make a list that I will post here later.
So have fun with your calipers.

Cheers

Well here are the first measurements:

Honda Bol D‘or 35mm forks 65mm 10mm bolts
Honda XBR500 and GB500 „Clubman“ also 65mm with a 10mm bolt!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

i like this idea. if we got fancy it would really help to also have offset (if any) as well as the center bore of the rotor

With out some way to reference the sweep of the caliper, the mounting points are not very helpful. You can have two different calipers with the same distance between mounting points but the pistons can be at different relations to the mounting holes to accommodate different disk sizes. Different mounting locations on the forks, as well as different pad sizes, and different offsets compound the whole thing...

ah, I misread the whole thing anyways lol I was thinking rotors, not calipers. my bad

Honda CBR600 F2 brakes and calipers (80mm bolt spacing) are the same as XBR/GB500 but left and right!

It,s true that the caliper itself might be different but if you are talking HONDA you just have to check the size of the rotor. Then it's compatible. The bikes I checked and measured are compatible, but I only own Hondas.

Back
Top Bottom