TATTOOs... Lets see what ya got!!..

Re: TATTOO's... Lets see what ya got!!..

karen said:
how's this one progressing?
IMG_3842.jpg

hey, thanks for asking...
This is what it's looking like after the first color pass. It's getting more color next week. Sorry for the crappy pic.

even if the picture is a little dark, its still very impressive!!

I am seriously thinking of getting inked in 2008 ;) Just have to raise the $ for it. :)

Def more expensive nowadays....my first tattoo experience was when I was 17 and had to have one....the artist (very talented) was a 400lb harley guy. My first was on my back so I had this 400 pounder practically laying on me in the dead of summer. I remember feeling like I was gonna puke about half way through, then I remember the smelling salts busting under my nose to bring me back....then I walked around the mall with blood leaking through my shirt like I was the baddest dude around....needless to say it's still there. It's really dated and faded though....

well I got inked yesterday for the first time. it wasn't bad except for the part that looped up over that bone at the edge of the shoulder. that hurt. it was all I could do to keep from scrunching down in the chair, frankly, it felt like he was using a branding iron. but he said I did excellent for a first timer. it took about 2 hours and I didn't whine once. ;D it's definately not cheap though, mine is very simple, solid black, and very close to that picture I posted, cost $250.00. I had a few suggestions from people for cheaper shops, but being a first timer, I went for the one that came highly recommended. should I decide to get another one, I'll go back there in a heart beat. I'm very pleased!! now for the fun part, to shock a few choice family members & friends........ ;)

thanks!! I had it for 3 days before the family got to see it at our christmas celebration last night, only my daughter had seen it so far. I'm the first one in our family to get one. and only my brother-in-law looked at me funny, but he didn't say anything. my 14 yr. old daughter kept calling me a "freak" before I got it, but once she saw it, she thinks its pretty cool, then promptly asked when she could get one too. which I told here about the same time she's old enough to sign the paperwork herself. ;D even my mom likes it.

CRAPPY Pics of NEW Ink. Just got these today. 6 hours in the chair. Pics are VERY BAD, Sorry.

Image003.jpg

Image006.jpg

Crash said:
CRAPPY Pics of NEW Ink. Just got these today. 6 hours in the chair. Pics are VERY BAD, Sorry.

Nice work there Crash. Were you delirious after 6 hours?

you guys that sit thru that much work are definately tough. 2 hours and I was ready to finish for the day. ;D so Kuyarico, how long did it take to color yours?

very nice Crash! what's below the "TON UP"?

karen said:
you guys that sit thru that much work are definately tough. 2 hours and I was ready to finish for the day. ;D so Kuyarico, how long did it take to color yours?

It was actually 3 sittings. The first sitting was the line work. It took 3 hours (he charged me for two). The second sitting was 4 hours. We had to stop because his hand started cramping up. I could have gone longer ;D The last sitting was 2. Each sitting flew by because we had very interesting conversations. I'm fortunate to have found such a cool and talented artist.

Not Delirious, But my butt was more sore than my arm was.

karen said:

Below the "Ton Up" Is my Twisted Wrench. Here are some better pics.

CafeRacer016.jpg

CafeRacer020.jpg

And My Twisted wrench Again

Picture736.jpg

And my Next Tattoo

hondans_Layer1copy2.jpg

butterflymethane said:
Hey Mr locO... I had this one done...I though you might like it!!!...

locOleoNTatsmall.jpg

Flattered???!!... you ought to be!!

WOW.. I am Flattered Darleney... Nice Tat!!.. ;D

butterflymethane said:
You haven't seen the other one.
It's hidden somewhere special! :eek:

Dare me to post the pic of the "other" tat that you sent me??!!... :D...
It will make you a CYBER-LEBRITY!!... ;D.. hmmm mabe I shoudn't...this is afterall an non-x rated site!!

Here's my original, and then the cover up done by my Brother In Law. I can only account for the original by thinking I musta been kidnapped by aliens.

benFirstSitting.jpg

Back
Top Bottom