DO THE TON Bike of the Year - 2016

Vote!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tough tough tough wasn't easy but votes in, again beating other forums hands down !

Thanks for letting me pull your pants down while you guys were welding it Jordo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I attribute my win to the spark moto wiring harness. Without it I wouldn't have been able to get the sleek look necessary at such an affordable price :)

In a serious note, im a bit taken back by the amount of people who voted for my RD. Its a killer bike, but there are many other amazing bikes on that list too. Thanks to Mothgils, Tifun, Bradj, Doc, teazer, hoodcats, and everyone else who helped out. The bike was a group effort.

Wait... Jordans bike WON?!?
The freakin Oil Cap doesn't even sit straight on that bucket of bolts!!! :eek: :eek:
#notmybikeoftheyear

:p ;D
Congrats Dude. She's an awesome build, and deserves it.
It was my pleasure seeing it in person.

Redbird said:
The freakin Oil Cap doesn't even sit straight on that bucket of bolts!!! :eek: :eek:
#notmybikeoftheyear

:p ;D
Congrats Dude. She's an awesome build, and deserves it.
It was my pleasure seeing it in person.

all you have to do is turn it a little, its a screw. #fakenews

Redbird said:

Oil cap? Oh, I thought it was 710 cap!

congrats to Jordan. Great looking bike.
and thanks to those of you who voted for mine. There were some great bikes to chose from.

Congrats mate well deserved she's one cool ride, "best of the best " bud

Its a rd , make the tail light nice and put wing nuts on the motor mounts you'll be fine. Quit bitching about the oil cap!
Haha congratulations

Congrats on the win! You blew the rest of us away! :D

Finally got the photomosaic complete. This one is made from 5000 images and the images are sourced from the DTT site. Look closely and you might be able to see an avatar you recognize. :)

I'm getting a hard copy poster made in the next few weeks and then I'll get it shipped out.

Congrats on the win, Jordan.

Attachments

• Yamaha RD350 Mosaic.jpg
    Yamaha RD350 Mosaic.jpg
    875.3 KB · Views: 413
Back
Top Bottom