Holy Moly

Head Knocker

I dont know if this has been seen here yet, but man is it beautiful

http://cyrilhuzeblog.com/2014/09/15/holy-moly-custom-honda-cb450/

MolyHoly1.jpg

Note the mono shock. My $50 CL frame and motor has been made to use a mono shock, The possibilities are endless

With the amount of space between the rear wheel and fender, it would be better off being rigid. Suspension in this case is just going to allow bad things to happen. Looks like a rendering but I'm on my phone so I say that with no authority.

That's a pretty nice piece of work. As a show bike, if I were the one showing it, yeah, i'd drop the suspension down for the ultimate "In the weeds" look. To ride it, I'd raise it some so it actually had some suspension. I think it would be a fun, obnoxious little ride around town. I definitely like the "piss off the neighbors" attitude of it!

yeah silly show bike ::) although, it is an air shock in the back perhaps it can be lifted for the ride....
still the muffs if that is what they are, make it unridable around even the corners on the way to the fashion show
that all said it has potential with some mods(lift it at least 4") to make it so you could actually ride it other that down a straight rode
why these builders build a slammed bike that cant go around a corner is beyond me,maybe they don't know how to ride ?

Watched that bike being built the attention to detail is impressive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom