DTT Charleston SC

In SC atleast. On the border of SC/GA. Bout 2.5hrs from cahrleston and 45 minutes from Cola. Hope to run into one or two of ya out and about!

1911pewpew said:
New member here.

I'm out on Johns Island putting a 360 together that I traded for. any of you guys got a timing cover for a 76 360?

Hey i don't know if your still looking for one but a guy just posted one on ebay

hey I was going to try to get a couple people together to ride since its been warm lately. figured maybe to meet on the battery downtown or somewhere like that. anyone intrested

Im from GA but decided to come lurking in here. Anybody going to Brewvival this weekend? Its badass and absolutely worth the $50. Check it out and get a ticket if they haven't already sold out...

http://www.brewvival.com

Im in Summerville....got a 82 GS850 that Im working on at moment. Motor work mostly done except exhaust and polishing (which may be next season) and some wiring/bodywork. Be on the road in about 3-4 weeks.
Todd

I'm over on James Island. Just picked up a '73 cb500 and breaking it down now, it is going to need a thorough overall. Being that I have zero knowledge, if anyone wants to share some knowledge or lend a hand, I'd gladly accept it.

hey if anyone in here is interested... there is a car show once a month this time of year at bessingers bbq in west ashley a couple of us cafe nuts show up for. sweet cars and some rather lame choppers but we seem to draw some attention. usually show up around 6ish/7ish and its the first wednesday every month i think. thats this wednesday coming up.

CBdublin said:
hey if anyone in here is interested... there is a car show once a month this time of year at bessingers bbq in west ashley a couple of us cafe nuts show up for. sweet cars and some rather lame choppers but we seem to draw some attention. usually show up around 6ish/7ish and its the first wednesday every month i think. thats this wednesday coming up.

Will there be one this year?

Wow I havent logged on in months so its funny you asked this today. The show starts in June through November. I sold my 350 over a year ago but I'm playing with the idea of getting back into it. Nice ride, I loved when my bike was mostly original. Really making it a cafe is what made me sell it. I was "done" with it so it lost its project feel. I wish I could have kept it chill and comfortable like yours. Good luck

Thanks, got lucky finding it. Only two previous owners, and the second guy barely touched it...literally. Funny you said that, Im actually caught between leaving it as is or making it a cafe. I agree though, the original look is very nice. Im still new to the whole bike thing, and quickly learning I might not ever be "done" with this bike. It seems like theres always something that needs work - which I kind of hate & enjoy at the same time. Looking forward to the show & hopefully meeting some people in Charleston to ride with.

Hows it going everyone, I'm in downtown Charleston. Getting ready to pick up a 79 CX500, needs a little work to get it running again but should take long. Would be cool to meet some of the other Cafe guys here in town

I am in Mt. Pleasant and would love to meet up and ride some place to grab a bite to eat. I don't ride very far...my wife isn't fond of me riding a motorcycle.

Back
Top Bottom