The Official OHIO Roll Call.

Cleveland! I mayfinally have my title. I've been waiting almost a year! Stinkin New York BMV!! Might be next week, I can't wait.

i have family in CINCI, ill make sure to keep my eye open for any cafe' racers the next time im up there, prob this summer!

Kuyarico said:
I'm pleased to see that our numbers are growing. Since Ohio is a big place, I'd like to do a roll call. I'll compile a list of Ohioans on this board. Please reply with your location and I will update this list. I'll see if I can arrange them by region. For example, Toledo, Cleveland, Youngstown, Cincinnati, Columbus, Dayton etc. This may help us with local get-togethers and such.

Cleveland Region:
1. kuyarico
2. TenTwelve
3. SakDiesel
4. Ron Biz
5. Wahoo650
6. jdigga
7. cafe kid
8. isaac

Ashland/Mansfield:
1. jdmae92
2. shoe48

Columbus Region:
1. xs650joe
2. renegadmonk
3. Breeze

Cincinnati Region:
1. dan650plus
2. JPanichella
3. Jim-Cincinnati '78 GS550

Dayton Region:
1. TonUpSoldier

Any Mansfield or surrounding area riders, I will be in the area on Saturday, going up to visit Shoe48 after his wreck. Hit me up!

Hi all,
cbus rider reporting for duty.
im just west of the crew stadium. this is actually my first post. ive been over in the sohc4 forums for 3 months now and i wouldnt be surprised if alot of you guys are too!
anybody do monday night at bodega?

Hey J-Con,
Nice to have you on board. My freind Eric and I started the CO-OH VinMoto - Bodega Monday Night thing. Have you been out yet? We've had better turn-outs this year than last.
Here's a pic from last Monday night.
attachment%282%29%20%282%29.bmp

http://groups.google.com/group/co-ohvinmoto/web

You should join the google group. Come out next Monday and make sure you introduce yourself. We have stickers now too.

joe

are you the one with the beard?
if you are, we have met i think. i think that we were actually neighbors for a second.
I have not yet been out to bodega for the vin night but i have been to bodega befor
I kinda feel like my bike isnt ready to be in the line up... haha
its a real sewer rat right now.

Hmmm... what is this Bodega ya'll speak of ???

Is it a bar and grill or strictly a bar. I'd be interested in coming out on a monday but , as a general rule, i don't do bars. I don't get home from work till 6pm and i'm in Grove City. So, what's the scoop ???

Bodega is a restaurant but they also have a bar. They serve coffee too. On Mondays they have a giant grilled cheese sandwich w/ chips and a pickle for $1 but they also have a pretty big menu. It's been getting really crowded recently but there are usually a lot of good looking women so we've put up with it. It's on the corner of 3rd ave and High st.

Come on out j-con. We like ALL bikes. And yes I guess I'm the one with the beard.

joe

xs650joe said:
Bodega is a restaurant but they also have a bar. They serve coffee too. On Mondays they have a giant grilled cheese sandwich w/ chips and a pickle for $1 but they also have a pretty big menu. It's been getting really crowded recently but there are usually a lot of good looking women so we've put up with it. It's on the corner of 3rd ave and High st.

Come on out j-con. We like ALL bikes. And yes I guess I'm the one with the beard.

joe

Thanx for the info.. Raining here right now but will try to make a monday real soon....

xs650joe said:
Hey J-Con,
Nice to have you on board. My freind Eric and I started the CO-OH VinMoto - Bodega Monday Night thing. Have you been out yet? We've had better turn-outs this year than last.
Here's a pic from last Monday night.
attachment%282%29%20%282%29.bmp

http://groups.google.com/group/co-ohvinmoto/web

You should join the google group. Come out next Monday and make sure you introduce yourself. We have stickers now too.

joe

Like to come out and meet some you guys sometime soon.....my 450 is almost done once i do a carb overhaul....but i do have my ninja i ride. I work nights M-F but do not have to be in til around 9:45-10.

xs650joe said:

joe

May have been me, I have what some might call a "beard" too.

Oh, and add me to the Columbus list...

Back
Top Bottom