36mm Mikunis jetted for XS650

paulb

Been Around the Block
For a friend.
A pair of 36mm mikunis jetted by Paul Whittaker and including manifolds for XS 650 $175 gord.barr@sympatico.ca

paulb said:
For a friend.
A pair of 36mm mikunis jetted by Paul Whittaker and including manifolds for XS 650 $175 gord.barr@sympatico.ca

What a F'N bargin that is. I beleive they were mounted on his racing sidecar. :eek: :eek: :eek:

XS650RR said:
What a F'N bargin that is. I beleive they were mounted on his racing sidecar. :eek: :eek: :eek:

WOW.. alright.. In that case, Tim can have them..
I was just thinking of turning them into a lamp like Ryans!!.. LOL!!

I've spoken to gord and am heading out to pick them up.

now, maybe I need the other gord to port my head.... hmmmmm.....

Wow
Now that I see how fast my good buddy Gord sold his carbs. I too have a set of the same 36mm Mikunis round smothbore carbs.
Mine have some aluminium stacks on them with the rubber and mesh screening.
They too came off a 500 or 650 race bike. Not sure of the jetting but they are very clean.
But I do want more for them.
Any interest?
I could post pic,s
I am in Hamilton and work in St Kits.
Paul
pboyd@specialtyprint.com

paulb said:
Wow
Now that I see how fast my good buddy Gord sold his carbs. I too have a set of the same 36mm Mikunis round smothbore carbs.
They too came off a 500 or 650 race bike. Not sure of the jetting but they are very clean.
Any interest?
I could post pic,s
Paul
pboyd@specialtyprint.com

send me pic Pual i am interessed for carb 36 sol4215@hotmail.com

sol said:
send me pic Pual i am interessed for carb 36 sol4215@hotmail.com

How hard would it be to turn them into a lamp???.. Just kidding!!..LOL
How much are you asking?

I will take a picture this weekend but will not be able to post till Monday.
As you see , I only play on the computer at work.
Price ? not too sure yet.Nothing stupid though.
I was going to put them on my Tom Pope B50 but that may be a little Blastfonickish(made that word up)
And I do have a old 750 Yammy twin with a Dunstull drop body(ha ha Gord) that could use them.
Paul

I picked up Gord's set this afternoon. He has lots of neat stuff filling up his shop :) Thanks for the heads-up on the carbs Paul - will be a nice addition to my as-yet non-running 650. Just need some throttle cables.

Also need to sort out some big hose to mount the carbs to the manifolds - Might see if some old Honda carb rubbers are the right size - any hints?

paulb said:
Wow
Any interest?
I could post pic,s
Paul
pboyd@specialtyprint.com

Paul ... very interested. What are you looking to get ?? Drop me a line @ ian.mccallum@rogers.com

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r174/sidecar_01/IMG_1910.jpg
$250
Paul

Back
Top Bottom