Sparck Moto - Saved my ass and great product

Maritime

Over 10,000 Posts
Some of you may not know but Sonreir who runs Spark Moto also can hook you up with quality vinyl decals. I had stupidly gone and grabbed a set off Ebay not thinking Matt would be able to do what I needed, they came in were poor quality and one was damaged during installation. So I reached out to him to see if he could do the design.......not only could he do them, the decals provided were 10 X the quality at the same or actually cheaper price. He got them to me in time to meet a deadline on painting a tank and and saved me from missing a bonus on the work. I will from now on call him first when I need something like that. Pic of the bike with them on the tank!

Cheers

Maritime

Attachments

• IMG_20150405_182202268.jpg_thumb.png
    IMG_20150405_182202268.jpg_thumb.png
    625.5 KB · Views: 734
Just received Matt's wiring harness for my CB350 project and it is an amazing piece of work. Matthew provides a quality product at a fair price. I highly recommend his work.

Mike

Attachments

• SMwireharness.jpg
    SMwireharness.jpg
    261.2 KB · Views: 365
Wangofree said:
Just received Matt's wiring harness for my CB350 project and it is an amazing piece of work. Matthew provides a quality product at a fair price. I highly recommend his work.

Mike

Matt will be doing my dohc cb750f when I get to that stage in my build !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom