My Honda cb360 bobber finished

motorbikejesus

Burnout?? Burnout!!!!!!!!!
Got this bike about a year ago and finally finished it this last weekend. Took it out for a pretty long ride. This is my first try building a bobber inspired bike. tell me what ya think. 1974 cb360 hard tailed.

Attachments

• motorcycle 019.JPG
    motorcycle 019.JPG
    169.3 KB · Views: 1,052
  • motorcycle 020.JPG
    motorcycle 020.JPG
    171.1 KB · Views: 508
  • motorcycle 022.JPG
    motorcycle 022.JPG
    171.7 KB · Views: 1,743
  • motorcycle 023.JPG
    motorcycle 023.JPG
    168.4 KB · Views: 381
If you had not said it was your first try I would have guessed it was your third or maybe fourth. Looks awesome!

Thanks Guys, the hard tail is a universal kit for tc bros, but u still have to do a lot of fabrication and modification. it pretty much just gives u the tubes. i would of just bent it myself but at the time did not have a bender. the exhaust is loud as a raped ape ;D

Lookin' good!
I was under the impression that the CB360's had some kind of weird frame that prevented or made it difficult to do a hardtail?
How'd you get around that?

Awesome job for a first build man! I'm hoping to get the same feel after i finish my first build also. By the way, looks nice when you got it a little dirty =P gives it the "ride it rain or shine" look and not the trailer queen, LOVE IT!

Looks good for a first build, but I imagine you're losing a good deal of power with such short exhausts and no intakes.

Back
Top Bottom