Bad Points, a comic

Rich Ard said:
I can't be the only one who thought "that's the strip he chose?"

No shit, especially when Bad Points was just sitting here, waiting for a revival.

Rich Ard said:

Haha: This one is perfect. I picked up a lot of bro's with my mustache, and I pick up a lot of old men with my honda. wife never cared for either (though she likes the beard)

Rich Ard said:
Stay tuned, lower the pitchforks.

I think it might be time for everyone to grab their pitchforks again. Surely you have scribbled something.

Mr. Ard hasn't been around here much lately ...

maybe he is working on a comic book deal.... or full length "bad points" animated motion picture

Ichiban Moto said:
Mr. Ard hasn't been around here much lately ...

maybe he is working on a comic book deal.... or full length "bad points" animated motion picture

I messaged him awhile back just to check in and never got word of anything. Hope all is well.

I thought about starting a "Where's Richar-do?" Thread but never got around to it. I bet Charlie knows if all is well or not, not really our business I guess,.. just seems odd.

Ard is fine, well, as good as he can be, all things being relative. He's been trying to finish a bachelors degree online over a 4mo period. That coupled with the normal demands of supervising the Fab-Five doesn't leave a lot of free time. He does still show up at the shop usually one evening a week and for a while on Saturdays....to help maintain his sanity and keep well-grounded.

CharlieT said:
Ard is fine, well, as good as he can be, all things being relative. He's been trying to finish a bachelors degree online over a 4mo period. That coupled with the normal demands of supervising the Fab-Five doesn't leave a lot of free time. He does still show up at the shop usually one evening a week and for a while on Saturdays....to help maintain his sanity and keep well-grounded.

Good to hear some updates! Thanks Charlie.

Funny how a couple of years can pass so quick. All's well here, too - kids are older, beard showing a little more grey, working on more school.

No bikes with motors at the moment, but we'll be going through my wife's F175 this winter.

Back
Top Bottom