1982 CB900 Bobber/Mild Custom

FunTSAR

Life doesn't grade on a curve
Just joined up this group, Great content!

I am closing in on finishing a 1977 KZ650B Cafe' project (most all pics still on the camera card in shop). Hope to be done in couple weeks depending how the carb rejetting goes. I need to get the hang of this and post a thread I guess I have tons of pics of both projects.

The link below is to my last project. What started as a "Rat bike" ended up here as sort of a Bobber/Mild Custom. It's a video of my current avatar pic. It's very comfortable to ride and really powerfull for a ole' bike.

I'm a volunteer safety crew member for the Cleveland Ohio Susan G. Komen 3 day walk for the cure. I "repurposed" this 900 for the event to ride and help assist walkers and keep them... well safe I guess! We also do a poker run to raise $$ and it is "flagship" for that. My wife is a survivor so this bike was sort of my "therapy" I guess from that journey.

Hope ya'll enjoy!

Maizevalley.com 1982 Honda CB 900 Part 2, Mild Custom, Bobber/Rat

Hey Frank

Thanks!

This bike "does the ton" with about two gears left (It's a 10 speed) and that muffler let's U know she's coming

Yea, stuff on the ground has been replaced by it's liquid cousin! This weather is killin me!

Back
Top Bottom