new site is live

rockcitycafe

I make things.
hey guys, my new designed site is live!! www.roccitycafe.com

i've got a new gallery and projects section, and it's all updated live so if you have cool projects or bike builds you want me to put up, send some pics and a story and it'll take me 5 minutes to put it up!!!

the new site looks good :)

the discount pricing for us does not seem to be working for me though, it said discount pricing enabled but the prices did not change , i was looking at your clip ons and was curious what the discount price was :D

just checked again and the discount pricing is showing up on the pull down menus, but is not showing up on the clip ons

the discount option will appear in the "Options" dropdown menu for my fiberglass products... anything fiberglass gets a discount, the other stuff is barely profitable, so unfortunately i can't afford to discount the clipons

I like the look of the site! i think I answered my own question about the cb750 clip-on pix after browsing around tho :)

rockcitycafe said:
the discount option will appear in the "Options" dropdown menu for my fiberglass products... anything fiberglass gets a discount, the other stuff is barely profitable, so unfortunately i can't afford to discount the clipons

aye see :D the discount is showing up in the dropdown menu on the fiberglass parts :D

no discount on the clip ons, damn :( going to have to save my pennies than ( im not even close to having the cash for your clip ons yet )

Your old site was good but this one is even better.
Currently working on 81 Suzuki GS650E so I will be emailing you, through your site, asking for help in selecting a seat/tank that will fit.

Just ordered the universal clipons today! Can't wait for them to arrive soon. Love the site man!

Back
Top Bottom