KCAI Concours

it was a hell of a show, there where some great looking cars and bikes there, the norton manx = drool :D seeing the bikes down there with clip ons finally pushed me over the edge on deciding that i need a set of clip ons on my 450 :)

you weren't the guy that was giving me shit about my kilt are you :)

did you see a guy with a green tartan kilt and a green guinness shirt on, and long hair and a beard ? ifn so that was me :D

here is a stolen pict of the tartan i was wearing :D
irelandsnat_otr.jpg

Probably not the guy giving you shit, since i like kilts. I was at the McPherson college booth, we had the '32 Ford with the '70s flame paint job.

cool, I figured it wernt you :) most folks who like cafe racers are good folk ,I saw the 32 ford but there was no one there when I was looking at it :) of I did not see anyone

those are some fine Picts you took :)

we where at the show around 3 or 3:30

snowman88 said:
Thats about when the awards were given out which is where we were at.

yep they where giving away the awards about than :) a couple of my friends got awards, the guy with the vespa,s and the lambretta

did yall get any awards ?

Great pics! SVRider was the first board that got me into bikes....good people there 8)

No we didn't get an award :'( but we did give one away.

Ya there are alot of good people at SVR, i found this site through it.

I like the shot of the red no. 5 midget. My Dad built those back in the 50's and 60's so i have a bit of a soft spot for them.

Nice pics!

Josh

Back
Top Bottom