Avoid UPS to Canada

gribbs

Coast to Coast
Most of you know this I am sure, but UPS seems to always charge extra fees, and USPS never seems to.

I just got slapped with a roughly 50% brokerage fee on a helmet. AND they have come to my place twice, and wont leave the package on the step since i need to sign for it and pay the cash on-delivery. After the final try, they return it to sender. ANd then what? I lose my shipping AT LEAST I am guessing

What a joke. So now the helmet cost is no less than at my local shops, and I have waited 2 weeks just to land in this predicament.

So, I have contacted the seller, pointed out how his ebay listing says in one spot that he ships USPS and in another that he ships UPS, and told him that when they attempt to drop off the package tomorrow while I am working, and miss me of course, they will be sending it back to him, and I am asking for a refund plus 50% of my shipping cost back (which equates to about 10 bucks, more in principle lesson here)

If I knew it was UPS shipped, I would never have bought the thing. He also waited 10 days after my payment to ship the helmet.

USPS has been stellar so far.....

HELL YA!!.. NEVER use UPS...
Their uniforms are brown for a reason, cuz they are SHIT!!..

I've had major grief in the past, (both sending and recieving), with them and will never ship with UPS again...

just my 2 cents.

Oh yeah - I should put that on the banner of the site - NEVER SHIP UPS TO CANADA

Unless the item is worth $15 or less.

Benjie was nice enough to hear me out and ship a product via USPS when he normally deals with UPS ....I think he should be rockin a banner like that on his site! lol

Back
Top Bottom