Seat Hoops. .120 Wall- $35 shipped

I'm just doing the 8" ones. I don't have time to do the spacer ones unfortunately too busy with work.

SONIC. said:
I'm just doing the 8" ones. I don't have time to do the spacer ones unfortunately too busy with work.

Oh ok gotcha, no worries. I will place an order today for the 8" one and just cut and weld a spacer myself. Thanks man!

Penguin,
I am only doing 8" hoops at the moment.
I'd be happy to send you a spacer so you can weld it in yourself though 8)

Amigos,
I've been out of town and out of contact for a while and I apologize, things got crazy with work and I needed a break. The guy who was supposed to be doing the hoops while I was gone didn't get them sent.

All orders are shipping out today, so if you don't have your hoop yet you should get it this week.

Justin

....nice someone was all sad about this yesterday..... Also i want a free hoop for holding off the wolves while you were gone.... ;)

Looking to get a hoop done for my 1983 GS1100G.

8.5" wide at the center, so I guess that is 9.5" wide outside
1" OD tube
4" legs

Shipped to NJ 08527

Never mind. I opted to order one of the standard hoops. Since I won't need the full 10" legs, I'll shorten the hoop and use one of the cut pieces of leg to widen the hoop. Little more welding for me, but since I don't have ability to bend tube, it will have to do.

Order placed..

Thanks!

Can you make one (20 deg) with the up sweep much closer to the hoop. If that makes any sense. In other words, the hoop bend would start say 2inches after the 20deg bend.

Attachments

• m6y32WBBtdg1jlDwwVY2F-Q.jpg
    m6y32WBBtdg1jlDwwVY2F-Q.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 1,208
You still in Buisness? I am looking for a custom one. Appro 10" outside to outside out of 7/8" dia. It will have a kick of approx 20 degrees. I need to take some better measurements.

Back
Top Bottom