Started a webcomic

anarki650

Been Around the Block
Been a comics fan my entire life, always fancied the idea of one day writing/drawing one of my own. After attending a convention in Kansas City last month, I found the inspiration I needed and launched a web comic a few weeks back. Doing this entirely on my own, even had to learn some basic HTML to build the site. Anyway, thought I'd throw the link up here and invite you to read it. There are only 4 pages posted at the moment, so it's a quick read, with a new page being added every Monday. I'd love feedback from anyone who checks it out, either here on the forum or through comments on the site. If you like it take a second or 2 to hit one of the share buttons under the comic (FaceBook, Twitter, etc). It's a light hearted about genetically engineered chicken nuggets causing zombification (does lighthearted fit w/ that?), and will always be PG (I teach middle school and know my kids at school will be reading it).
http://zombieoakscomic.com

My Twitter handle is @ZombieOaks if anyone wants to follow me there for updates!

Back
Top Bottom