CB77 parts, various years, some NOS (including complete exhaust!)

carnivorous chicken

Over 1,000 Posts
I was looking at trading a bike for a CB77, and when I went to check it out the guy starting showing me what he has -- essentially 3 complete CB77s, another almost complete, but also a basement full of parts. All kinds of misc. stuff... two or three tanks. Tank badges. Complete NOS exhaust still in the Honda plastic. Side covers. Peg mounts. Cables. Speedos. An NOW front fender (or completely restored, he's not sure which). Engine Covers. Tach drive. Other exhaust in good shape but not NOS. Wheels. You get the idea. I asked him what he would take for it all, and he said we'd start negotiating at $10k. I told him it might be worth that all parted out, but I'm not going to do it. He asked me if I could help him sell it, I told him yes... so here we are. I don't have photos now, but if you send me a list of anything you might be looking for I can get him to send me photos to send to you, with a price. I likely won't see him until next weekend again (Nov 14-15) so that's the time frame. Shoot me a PM if you are interested in any of it. It's in MA.

I am in need of some parts for my CL77, most of which should be the same as from the CB77, but I'm hesitant to send a stranger money. Would you be handling payment and shipping? I'd feel much better dealing with a DTT member.

Yes, absolutely. This will go through me. He's not computer/internet savvy, and to state it up front: he's going to peel me of a little for helping him sell this stuff.

I hit him up, I'll let you know. I've since moved from Boston to Phoenix, but can facilitate if he's got parts... he had boxes of NOS stuff.

Back
Top Bottom