Ct70 build

The motor in question.

f41ed66465d07f436dcb594576c787ab.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The ol YX140. I have only ever heard good things about them, I think most guys run a 26mm on them.

Nice choice, My mates pit bike has one and it has plenty of grunt.

Thats my mighty green CT70 love these little beasts

Attachments

• 17-10-12_2011.jpg
    17-10-12_2011.jpg
    385.3 KB · Views: 417
Brodie said:
The ol YX140. I have only ever heard good things about them, I think most guys run a 26mm on them.

Nice choice, My mates pit bike has one and it has plenty of grunt.
I'm hoping it's not too much for the little bike honestly. I still need to get the 12v wore harness as well. I want better lighting haha.
Chronic said:
Thats my mighty green CT70 love these little beasts

That thing is gorgeous!

Chronic said:
its more complete then that now! ill post another once i get a pic with the low pipe on

What exhaust are you running? I want to keep a high pipe on it. I'm going to try the pipe off of my buddy's pit bike above and see how it fits. It sounded really good. Similar to my DRZ400.

In trying to decide between 2 wheel sets. Any input?

I'm leaning towards these.
fa2f8fae713ca22bb8cedd78af026358.jpg

But these are cool too.
3a3ac9dbdfaa25c7914d38b9e23a49f1.jpg

Here's what the top set would look like.

b7bb3b29a272cdac18a596b5a36ab659.jpg

And the bottom set.

a572a59ee056579d75c7d6ca48126714.jpg

You were on it from the start...the top set is right.

BTW I think I saw a pimp riding that black one around town checking on his bitches.

Engine is here. Woot!

Still working on a color for the frame. Open to suggestions.

5418a9f9b9b4eccd92eed6a23cf00242.jpg

I've been hooked on root beer/ ox blood shades since DWMS's RD350 build. Could be cool and retro here.

Edit: sweet powerplant :)

1sttimer said:
I've been hooked on root beer/ ox blood shades since DWMS's RD350 build. Could be cool and retro here.

Edit: sweet powerplant :)
Root beer is on my list. Just worried it might look weird with a bunch of black.
deviant said:
Let your daughter pick it.

I still get crap from that with re supermoto haha. She actually cried when I sold it. Kinda broke my heart.
trek97 said:
Might I suggest rainbow for the frame.

Maybe I'll get a pot of gold airbrushed to carry out the appropriate theme haha.

http://www.prismaticpowders.com/colors/PMB-6906/ILLUSION-MALBEC/

My buddy Mike (Mexinet) found this color. I'm really digging it a lot. It's at the top of my list currently.

How is the quality of the engine look so far? I bought a kill switch for my DS7 from piranha and it looked like it was molded in a kindergarten class. Needless to say I was disappointed.
And the top rims for sure.

Tifun said:
http://www.prismaticpowders.com/colors/PMB-6906/ILLUSION-MALBEC/

My buddy Mike (Mexinet) found this color. I'm really digging it a lot. It's at the top of my list currently.

Yep, thats awesome!

From what I could tell by the 2-3 minutes I messed with it today the quality seemed good. Packaged well. Parts all had multiple QC inspection labels. Didn't feel cheap just moving it around. I'll have a better review tomorrow of Thursday. Reviews online were very promising. Planetmini guys love them.

Back
Top Bottom