Custom Made Wiring Harnesses

Sonreir

Oregon
DTT SUPPORTER
I'm happy to tackle the creation of custom wiring jobs for those of you in need. I can also modify existing harnesses to suit your needs. I'll even tackle small jobs like hooking up connectors to aftermarket parts that come with bare wires.

For a full list of features and prices, please check out http://www.sparckmoto.com/Harnesses

A $25 discount is offered to all Do The Ton members, so please sure to fill out the referral section.

I'm very interested in this - but I won't have access to my bike for another month or so. Would you still be willing to do it then?

It's a 75' CB550f - I would mainly want a brand new harness with some redundant systems eliminated - and charging output upgraded.

Shouldn't be a problem, but we'll need to work out some of the finer details. Send me a PM when you're ready to get started.

Might be interested for my CL175 build. I'm going to run an electronic ignition, though. Would that be something that would come into play when building the harness?

Yes, it will. Depending on the ignition it may need a wire for power, ground, and/or connections to the coils.

First harness will be shipping out shortly.

936314_10151665345860159_1826673742_n.jpg

Includes a swap from a keyed ignition to a hidden toggle switch, a combination regulator/rectifier replacement for the stock units, a single in-line fuse, electronic flasher relay for use with LED lights, and a delete of all the idiot lights.

sonreir helped me with my harness. worked perfectly. he didnt build it, but help talk me through the process. and with what i spent in wire, shrink tubing, and other misc, def a deal. and mine still doesnt look as good as the one in the picture.

Any interest in adding a service like blueandy mentioned?

I have access to the consumables and gear, not to bad at soldering either, so I believe I could put it all together. Just would like a well planned out diagram to work from that is customized directly for my bike (71' CL175).

I still need to plan/purchase some items but would definitely pay for the help in creating the diagram!

-Bryce

Fallenallstar said:
Any interest in adding a service like blueandy mentioned?

I have access to the consumables and gear, not to bad at soldering either, so I believe I could put it all together. Just would like a well planned out diagram to work from that is customized directly for my bike (71' CL175).

I still need to plan/purchase some items but would definitely pay for the help in creating the diagram!

-Bryce

I haven't thought of doing diagrams, but I could. I'm happy to answer specific questions on these forums, though, free of charge. :) If you get stuck, put up a post in the Electrical section and I'm likely to see it.

Next harness done and going out in the mail on Monday.

Attachments

• DSCF3334.JPG
    DSCF3334.JPG
    392.2 KB · Views: 528
Excellent quality service harness is awesome just got in mail for cb350 brat....took under a week bam was at my door don't hesitate save yourself the work..... and let SONREIR build it worth every penny

Looks great- excellent service. I hate wiring :mad:

I am about to start a bobber proect on my '72 T100 Daytona and will want a simple harness- will get in touch.

One more Honda 360 harness completed.

This one is a like-for-like replacement for stock harness with an upgrade for LED conversion as well as the regulator/rectifier replacement.

Neutral light, ignition switch and all other functions are retained.

Attachments

• DSCF3343.JPG
    DSCF3343.JPG
    381 KB · Views: 563
Great deal! I would jump at the chance but I think I'm gonna build mine from scratch myself. I DREAD wiring and need to conquer it. Thanks for doing this for everyone though! Very cool of you.

XS400 harness completed and will go out in the mail tomorrow.
Custom wrapped with customer-provided sheathing. Includes deletion of the ignition switch (replaced with hidden toggle), LED conversion, USB phone charger, and going kick only.

Attached is also a pic of redundant wiring that was able to be removed from the stock harness during the conversion process.

Attachments

• DSCF3348.JPG
    DSCF3348.JPG
    706.8 KB · Views: 342
  • Discard.JPG
    Discard.JPG
    834.2 KB · Views: 365
Back
Top Bottom