Free parts, pay for shipping! My gifts to the DTT forum!

eyhonda

Coast to Coast
Cleaning the basement out of parts that have been around for a year or so. Need it out before I s*** can them. Let me know what you want and your zip code. I'll let you know the shipping cost and its yours for free plus shipping. A lot of parts are cb100/125. Some cb350 stuff, some scooter stuff. Some new gaskets. Some pretty decent treasures. Look around and spot what you want or just take it all. My way of giving back to the DTT forum for all that you've given me! Note: The kickstarter arm and gold chain are gone.

honda parts 01.JPG

honda parts 02.JPG

honda parts 03.JPG

honda parts 04.JPG

honda parts 05.JPG

honda parts 06.JPG

honda parts 07.JPG

honda parts 08.JPG

honda parts 09.JPG

Eric

How does the ignition work on that single? CDI, transistorized, mechanical advance? I need something for the SL100 and wouldn't mind dropping points.

I could get really greedy, but somebody else needs it more I'm sure.

How's the chrome on the tank cap?

Is the carburetor salvageable? Comes with slide?

Gas cap chrome is average. Can be cleaned better with steel wool. The carb is off a cb125 & complete, ready to clean & reassemble. I'll check tomorrow but I think it has a slide.

I'm digging on that small black headlight setup I see there and the chrome luggage rack doohicky.

Let me know - I'm in Canada. Will PM my address. And thanks for extending this to the DTT family!

These parts are going on ratted bikes, so appearance is secondary to function ;D

Tell you what, if you can deliver a slide, let me know how much to ship to 75115

2 horns
Petrol Cap
Carb assembly, no need for cable or insulator*

Damn, and I just spent like $20 on a new gasket 2 days ago.

Is that a 1975 owner's manual? If it's for the 125 I'll take it! Would definitely beat the shitty pdf I refer to now.

Is that small headlamp, not the one Tim claimed, happen to be 5.25" 6v? I could use it if it is. If it's 5.25" and 12v, but you also have a 12v regulator, that could work too.

Deviant:

CycleFreak claimed all 3 headlights pretty early. The small heatsink regulators are off 12v Honda Elite/Spree CDI scooters. The blackish painted one with a harness is a 6v.

To all, please respond by this thread so all others will see who claims what. If you PM me, then I could get multiple requests for the same thing since no one knows it's claimed. Thanks! Keep it going!

deviant said:
Is that small headlamp, not the one Tim claimed, happen to be 5.25" 6v? I could use it if it is. If it's 5.25" and 12v, but you also have a 12v regulator, that could work too.

I can ship you a 12v regulator

maxDTM said:
Is that a 1975 owner's manual? If it's for the 125 I'll take it! Would definitely beat the shitty pdf I refer to now.

To be certain, that looks like an operator's manual, not the shop manual. It shows you where to pour the oil, how to fill your tires, and repeatedly warns you to wear a helmet.

Worth asking for clarification.

Excerpt:

"This motorcycle is designed to carry the operator and one passenger. Never exceed the vehicle capacity load as shown on the tire information label unless transporting an entire Cambodian family."

"Speedometer: The red line after 55mph is where things get most interesting."

"Ignition switch:
ON-Engine can be started.
OFF-Engine and lights cannot be operated. If you had to read this table, leave the key in the OFF position until help arrives."

"Replace the tire if sidewall is damaged. If you find this information helpful, hand the keys and signed title to the nearest responsible adult. Keep the helmet."

Hi I'm interested in any of the cb350 stuff you have. Send me a PM. I'm in seymout, CT 06483 Thanks!

'Cool! I'll give you all the big stuff! Front hub, rear brake plate, sprocket (I'll check the size later), rear axle, kickstand, stator "surround" cover and coils. I'll weigh it all up and give a shipping quote. Thanks!

Can't believe no one wants the cb125 head! Anyone building up a motor will want a later two piece head with the bigger valves.

Back
Top Bottom