Maritime's new GL - 2UP Distance eater

Tank panel clears with a few cm to spare. Nice, now to start cutting out circuits and running off the board.

Harness out. Now to cut the bits out I want to keep. Mostly the charging G and ignition. Everything else is getting new fro. Fb11. Doggy tired we played some fetch.

Attachments

• IMG_20160617_134656185.jpg
    IMG_20160617_134656185.jpg
    907.8 KB · Views: 217
  • IMG_20160617_134705848.jpg
    IMG_20160617_134705848.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 214
Stator wire solder mod done. Now to keep plugging on. Couldn't leave all the rust on the battery box area so cleaned and painted. Battery box outside drying and will get fresh paint and then back in. 1100 had a good solenoid so that will go in. need to then start running the ignition wires and fan, it runs out of the rr special wire. I have the wiring diagrams on my phone so can get this moving alright.

Attachments

• IMG_20160618_125759891.jpg
    IMG_20160618_125759891.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 208
May not look like much, but there is the solinode, rr, charging circuit and fused main power to board.

Attachments

• IMG_20160618_172949887.jpg
    IMG_20160618_172949887.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 208
Yer funny, I don't care what you say that's funny right there. No but I did sit and attempt to shift and I may not need the heal toe. Also I am walking without shoes and just the cane which is a huge deal

Maritime said:
Yer funny, I don't care what you say that's funny right there. No but I do sit and attempt to shift and I may not need the heal toe. Also I am walking without shoes and just the cane which is a huge deal

Good you go t a laugh :p :p :p Better your on the mend and riding is in the cards... :-*

The last bought o atibiotics has me moving better than I have in months. I am actually walking barefoot with just a cane. And walking the shop in boots without anything. I just need to keep my brain focused on wire circuits. I can do it if I study the circuit, then change what I need and keep the circuit functioning.

Well. I got about half way through the coil circuit, I have the points-condensor-coil connection and about half the power from ignition to coil to starter etc. I had to cut out the factory plugs and now using bullets. It took me a bit to get my head around how the wires needed to run for it all to work right. Then I got interrupted and drug off to the garden center, came back and couldn't remember what I had figured out so have to do it again, hopefully tonight.

this is taking to long

throw it in the truck and come for a visit

bring plenty of coffee crisp bars and we will have it done in no time

i just did a 1100 from barn to street naked in 2 and half days last week

Don't temp me Murray I'd do it if I could. I am sitting here staring at it, to tired to do much but it will get done

Back
Top Bottom