JANUARY 2015 - DO THE TON BIKE OF THE MONTH - VOTE!

Vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tim

Administrator
Staff member
VOTE!

Nominees - if you want a different photo in the poll just shoot me a message.

Post up your pics!

Good luck Hoof, Can't wait to see Screwball on the Banner! Sorry Edhauser the Honda is beautiful and my favorite colour but Screwball is just too cool, and has lots of records to her name as well.

Two great bikes bikes, both owners are winners in my book!

What other forum could present two such excellent machines.

Crazy

Speed Dealer is a proud sponsor of BOTM, starting with this month's winner we will be giving a coupon for $50 store credit.

Congratulations Bill we're emailing over a coupon you can use on our website, let us know if you get it.

Thanks to all who participated, looking forward to next month's bikes!

Congrats on the win Bill! Spend the coupon wisely. ;) ;D

Speed Dealer said:
Speed Dealer is a proud sponsor of BOTM, starting with this month's winner we will be giving a coupon for $50 store credit.

Congratulations Bill we're emailing over a coupon you can use on our website, let us know if you get it.

Thanks to all who participated, looking forward to next month's bikes!

HUGE thanks to Speed Dealer for stepping up with a generous offer to sponsor the BOTM contest with this offer!

Yes indeed a HUGE thanks to Speed Dealer. I was amazed that Screwball won and even more amazed by Speed Dealers more than generous offer. I feel like a sponsored racer now!!! Thanks again Speed Dealer!!

Being that I'm building my bike for Bonneville, I have to vote for Hoofhearted's Salt Racer. :D

Tho, that is a very clean and nice looking Honda as well.

Back
Top Bottom