Please Delete

Re: Honda CA77 Steampunk Build

Wow, it's not every day you see the ugliest thing you've ever seen.

Arté.

I would highly suggest after the show considering other options. Can't really see the vision there.

I don't get it at all. Im not a huge fan of the dress up game that is steampunk, but honestly this isn't even very good steampunk.
Hardly "art show"

Is it safe to assume that the bike doesn't even run?
If you are going to have a non functional art piece motorcycle at least do something crazy with it.
To me I see the Café racer equivalent of putting clubmans on a CB350 with a skateboard seat and calling it a day.

Sad to see a good motorcycle lost to bad art.

Thanks for the comments. Though rude and not any of them answering the question I asked.
You are reaffirming how culture stifles creativity and trying something new.
I had 1 week to put this together from parts at my shop.

Oh grow up.
You posted a pile of stuff that kinda looks like a motorcycle and claimed it to be part of an art show.
Then you go on to post this on a public forum but only want nice and positive comments?

It looks like a stock bike with some paint. Nothing really crazy.
Again, does this thing even run and move under its own power? That carb tuned for the bike, or just stuck on the side for a look?
3D printers are cool, but did you use it to do something cool? Nope.

Re: Honda

Oh no, he picked up his ball and ran home.....
Still don't know what the question was he asked, or what he was expecting.

What was SO creative?
Some people should understand that we learn and evolve from being around people with differing points of view.
Bet the OP always won at T ball too.

"Some people should understand that we learn and evolve from being around people with differing points of view."
Like a point of view where some feel a natural rusted bike is beautiful or finding it art. You are contradicting everything you have said so far with that statement. I am not mad, you have your right to your opinion. You say we learn from being around people with differing view points, practice what you preach try to be a little supportive. I didn't want a debate just some simple feedback.

Im learning all the time.
So now you claim that the rust on this bike is natural?

And you are not getting a debate, you are in fact getting feedback.
I am not here to be supportive for the greater good.

Still no comment on the bike actually working though....odd.

If you read though my initial post rather than jumping right to your comments you would have read all about how it ran and drive before I started this project. It was drained to be on display.
How is rust not natural?

Dalovva said:
"Some people should understand that we learn and evolve from being around people with differing points of view."
Like a point of view where some feel a natural rusted bike is beautiful or finding it art.

I looked into "How to deal with liberals" and sure enough I found these common quotes.

1. "You should really have a more open mind and consider a new point of view; my point of view."

2. "You're opinions end where my feelings begin."

3. "If you can design a motorcycle with ass-cheeks for a seat, then you are the true artisté."

4. "It's natural, like from the earth, man."

Know what else is natural? Arsenic. But I don't see anybody putting that in a pipe. Claiming everything is good or decent because it's "natural" is the typical Cali double standard.

*In Cali, every publicly accessible building must display a sign stating that everything in the building is known to cause cancer in California. Not "known to cause cancer", just "known to cause cancer IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA." In other words, it's wacky in Pee-Wee's Playhouse.

Redliner said:
I looked into "How to deal with liberals" and sure enough I found these common quotes.

1. "You should really have a more open mind and consider a new point of view; my point of view."

2. "You're opinions end where my feelings begin."

3. "If you can design a motorcycle with ass-cheeks for a seat, then you are the true artisté."

4. "It's natural, like from the earth, man."

Know what else is natural? Arsenic. But I don't see anybody putting that in a pipe. Claiming everything is good or decent because it's "natural" is the typical Cali double standard.

*In Cali, every publicly accessible building must display a sign stating that everything in the building is known to cause cancer in California. Not "known to cause cancer", just "known to cause cancer IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA." In other words, it's wacky in Pee-Wee's Playhouse.

I don't see how any of that is relevant.

I don't see anything

To the OP, if you are going to post something, don't edit it and remove the content because you can't take what some other people are saying........this is not being a Man. And I have nothing to say about whatever you did to that bike, just can't take men acting like children.
Are you proud of what you did?? Then tell the others F*$k Off and keep it out there for all to see

And Im not shitting on anyones comments or views that were replies to the OP

Sonreir said:
I don't see how any of that is relevant.

Ok then here's a more relevant JPG with a terse tag line.

jsNx4QA.jpg

Strives to be conspicuously different. Cries when somebody calls him different.

Take this to somebody like Pipeburn. There are plenty of sites that stroke in a sort of reciprocating manner and welcome anybody into their circle.

I don't even see what got the OPs panties in a bunch.
Cant just expect praise. And should have answers to questions. This is a discussion forum after all.

I just was asking questions and offering an opinion.
Thought that is what you wanted.
But nope, you wanted sunshine and roses for your ART Honda dream,

I can tell you one thing, considering the type of "people" that waste their time at any modern "arté" exhibit, it will receive much praise and his false image of esteem will be much stroked.

Don't get cocky there, OP. If the same people will applaud a tranny pouring wine into his...self and then drinking it from a wine glass after skilfully dispensing it, they will applaud any grotesque murder of human creativity and interpretation.

Since I can't post that delightful image, here's some more G-Rated mental illness.

http://youtu.be/nGhF8cfWfrA

Cant really say i liked that bike, if it's the one reposted a bit further down. Looks like a poor artistic vision poorly executed.

i didn't mind it.

dtt is certainly more liberal that caferacer.net, where this sort of thing gets hammered. but you're always going to run into some sort of this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_v_ubcYsTI

Dalovva said:
How is rust not natural?
This is what happens when I pass out at 10 o'clock- I miss the party. Anyway, heat (like from a torch head) plus acetic acid (vinegar) or a concoction of Cupric Nitrate + Ammonium Chloride + Calcium Chloride + Cupric Sulfate + Oxalic Acid + Distilled Water + Nitric Acid, or one of Cupric Sulfate + Sodium Acetate + Distilled Water will produce rust patinas... unnaturally.

Back
Top Bottom