* * * 1974 HONDA CB/CL450 CAFE/TRACKER 4 SALE IN CHICAGO * * *

ProTeal55

Check out Half Fast Chicago. Com
I have made up my mind on which bike needs to find a new home, and I hate to say it is the CB450 Project. I love this bike, is a blast to ride, but I can enjoy my CB750 more with the type of riding I do, so thus the CB450 is up for grabs..
450-71.jpg

450-65.jpg

450-57.jpg

450-72.jpg

450-48.jpg

450-46.jpg

450-70.jpg
A very quick list of things done to this bike are custom rearsets (offa GSXR 1000), Fiberglass cafe seat, factory sidecovers deleted with battery under seat, custom exhaust with copper end caps, clip on bars with slim master cylinder, oldschool schwon bicycle grips, smooth top triple tree, brane new Avon Roadrunner tires, lowered 4'' up front and 3'' out back, start & kill switch moved to headlite bucket, euro headlite lens with H4 bulb, kick & electric start, etc. I have TONS of hours of labor into this bike and I had a blast building it, but now it needs to find a new owner.
RockersReunionFred8.jpg

LONG.jpg
Asking $4,500 or best offer. Bike comes with a clean Illinois title..The entire build from start to finish can be seen at ---> http://www.sohc4.us/forums/index.php?topic=15615.0 . Shoot me an email at Saytin72@aol.com if you wanna talk "turkey" , or need more information/questions answered...

Thanks ....

Re: My 1972 Honda CB750 & 1974 Honda CB/CL450 4 Sale In Chicago !

Noel, I'll take the 750 and you take the 450!

CA MOn Joe.. Seriously??.. YR selling out??... WOW...

"Say it aint so Joe.... Say it aint so..."

I know Bryan wants that cb750...

I'd love to buy the 750, but can't make it happen right now.

Re: 1972 Honda CB750 Cafe/Hooligan/Street Fighter 4 sale in Chicago...

*** I also have a box FULL of tune-up parts for this bike. Everything from a new chain, plugs, carb rebuild kits, and so on. The parts will either be sold with the bike or on the bike (if I get them on by the time it gets sold..

Let me know... ;D

Re: * * * 1972 HONDA CB750 CAFE/HOOLIGAN 4 SALE IN CHICAGO * * *

Wow man... That's a clean machine.
Tall front wheel, fat rear tire, everything else...
Love the detail on the rear drum, drilled discs, and kick.

As u guys can tell from how this topic reads, I have made my decision on whaich bikes needs to be sold (cb450). If anyone is looking for a lean and mean cafe let me know... ;D

Back
Top Bottom