a lot of bullshit on this site

• Thread starter duffs speed n mo-chine
  • Start date
D

duffs speed n mo-chine

Hello, I have only been a member on this site for a couple of days now. I have talked to several people who share the love of motorcycles. The vast majority of people on here seem to be very negitive and bash others parts/projects. Why? I don't understand this. I haven't had this experience with any other mc forum on the web. Am I in the wrong place? Shouldn't this be a place were we come together and share with each other our experiences so we can all benefit from them? Shouldn't we encourage others on there builds and projects? I come to these sites to gain and share knowledge and passion for two wheels not to be shot down by a know it all key board jockey. Cheers to those who share my goal. Every one else please keep your mouth shut. If you would like to talk shit the address to mybshop were I live is 438 e . ayre st. Wilmington de 19804 thanks guys!

well you were really, really asking for it when you posted for sale one blurry image of a what appears to be a fully bludgeoned dream 305 on its way to rape counceling :(

welcome abored

Someone's a little overly sensitive.

I just went through your post history, and quite honestly you didn't get that much hate. You started 4 threads, (this being your 4th) the other three are promoting your business, and you have not posted or contributed to any other thread on the site. I am sure that the vendors that have paid to advertise wouldn't appreciate you trying to get free advertising.

And the one with the bike for sale, has no real description or even a photo of a high enough quality to evaluate what you are selling.

You basically got the same treatment as the phone solicitor that calls during dinner!

butthurt.gif

8ball said:
Someone's a little overly sensitive.

I just went through your post history, and quite honestly you didn't get that much hate. You started 4 threads, (this being your 4th) the other three are promoting your business, and you have not posted or contributed to any other thread on the site. I am sure that the vendors that have paid to advertise wouldn't appreciate you trying to get free advertising.

And the one with the bike for sale, has no real description or even a photo of a high enough quality to evaluate what you are selling.

You basically got the same treatment as the phone solicitor that calls during dinner!

+1

yep go to cafe racer.net and lets read what witworth has to say about it lol

Wow.... I just got sucked into reading that whole witworth thread... Seems like an awful human being, I hope I never have the bad fortune of meeting him.

BTW Duff, if your here to promote your business.

It would probably be a good idea to test the link you created for your website...

cause it dont work.

this is due to the fact you mis-spelled the name.

you need to add the second "S"

Hate is a strong word.

If you want respect right out of the door then the internet isn't the place. Especially when people that are self promoting are dime a dozen.

Join a site. Be a constructive member. Ask questions, answer questions. Shoot the shit, be serious. Then donate to said site and become a site supporter. Then promote your business.

In other words if you want respect, earn it.

cosworth said:
Hate is a strong word.

If you want respect right out of the door then the internet isn't the place. Especially when people that are self promoting are dime a dozen.

Join a site. Be a constructive member. Ask questions, answer questions. Shoot the shit, be serious. Then donate to said site and become a site supporter. Then promote your business.

In other words if you want respect, earn it.
nail-hammer.jpg

i had witworth banned and removed from the cx500 site the day he joined and all the vile comments he made

the thing that sucks iis he knows some stuff and has actually made some constructive ideas and thoughts

but who needs it in all the vile abusiveness

cxman said:
i had witworth banned and removed from the cx500 site the day he joined

That alone will guarantee your entry to Heaven. All other sins will be forgiven.

http://www.caferacer.net/forum/general/23563-i-guess-dtt-too-harsh.html they are already talking about it on Caferacer.net

danker16 said:
http://www.caferacer.net/forum/general/23563-i-guess-dtt-too-harsh.html they are already talking about it on Caferacer.net

Nothing will be done. I've put him on "ignore" over there. Too bad he has nothing good to say about anything or anyone. I voted to ban him but it seems the mods over there either like free speech or the smell of bullshit.

Back
Top Bottom