lets see your helmets

garage.php

Icon Alliance Brain Bucket
garage.php

Those reflective lines only show up when flashed..Can't see the lines on the jacket normally. And since this pic I've picked up the Icon Pursuit gloves..

Drewski said:
Hey, I never knew Jesus was a left-handed guitar player!?

Yeah, and funny that Jesus plays a right-hander, restrung and upside down, too! He's Jesus!, you'd think if anyone could, HE'D be able to come up with a left-hander guitar! :)

Picked this up on sale at Cycle Gear for $70. The dragons aren't really my thing, but you can only tell what they are if you're real close.

Helmetside.jpg

Helmetrear.jpg

I can read parts... but have a buddy that is fluent, but this was Chinese... i guess that is a benifit to years of training in Kempo, your sifu speaks all the languages hahaha ... he helped me get the order in... most PC's will aslo translate it for you, our shop PC does... but i did not learn that cool trick till after i needed to order my 2nd one after my wreck...

Right on. I like that brain bucket a lot. I'll see if I can figure out the site soon.

JRK5892 said:
here is the website to the company

http://www.chern-yueh.com/

Interesting. There are Simpson helmets on their site. I wonder if this means they are the manufacturer? Chinese-made Simpsons, don't like the sound of that.

Zimm better be female, 'cause that's a pretty personal question! :eek:

JRK5892 said:
I can read parts... but have a buddy that is fluent, but this was Chinese... i guess that is a benifit to years of training in Kempo, your sifu speaks all the languages hahaha ... he helped me get the order in... most PC's will aslo translate it for you, our shop PC does... but i did not learn that cool trick till after i needed to order my 2nd one after my wreck...

great site, i got the translator to work now me want simpson but where are the prices? how do you order or do you email them? how much was the bell (if thats not a rude question)
there are some awesome open face ones on there too but i think i should sue them for breach of copyright on the glo-in-the-dark stuff......i did that to one of my suomy fullfaces about 2 years ago, if only i'd copyrighted it LOL

well i was wearing this Chinese made lid when i got T boned at 65mph this summer, my head smashed off the ground twice, once on the back and once face first, not a scratch on my dome, not even so much as a head ache... if that is China made, SIGN me up, saved my life, no JOKE... when i ordered a few months ago there was prices on the website, i am sure you can email them though as well. Sorry i wish i could be more of a help, when i ordered it was click click click... i paid $135 i belive shipped.

Pattaya%20chinese%20bell%20found%20on%20the%20way%20to%20Temple%20mountain%20by%20dancewatchers.com%20condo%20rentals.JPG

Get it? ;D

Hardy har har :D

I don't doubt a made in China meets all the safety standards to protect your head in a crash. But Simpsons have always built their reputation on made in USA and their prices reflect it. I just hope they didn't go all Nike and went to offshore production to maximize profits.

when chrome translated the page for me it said the simpsons were made in USA. I wonder if that is a selling point over there like it is here

Vintage NOS Buco helmet.. needs relined thoigh

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1354568034112.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1354568034112.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 489
Back
Top Bottom