Honda CB100 CB125 CL100 SL100 CD125 SL125 Workshop Manual

I just wanted to say thank you for this manual. I came here, specifically to DTT figuring you guys would have what I needed. You didn't let me down. Great forum!

Thanks again.

gnarlycharlie4u said:
Sorry to bump an old topic but I just wanted to say thanks a (do the)TON for this.
I really needed it in a pinch and you came through!
As stated above, similar situation, but this is gonna be a life saver for my brothers new Honda SL125 purchase. Thanks!

I have an old SL 100 and i drug it out of a shed it had been in for many years. Ive put a battery in it and cleaned the poonts. Still no fire. Any ideas? I need to figure out if im missing any wires by someone had cut the battery wires

Rex said:
I have an old SL 100 and i drug it out of a shed it had been in for many years. Ive put a battery in it and cleaned the poonts. Still no fire. Any ideas? I need to figure out if im missing any wires by someone had cut the battery wires

Internet is not he answer....
Answer is in the manual

I'm finding out that this is good up until 1978, at least for carbs which changed 1980-1982. I learned this from setting float levels, big difference :) and still looking for float height settings for my 1980 CB125S.

Rex said:

You can find a cl100 type wiring diagram quite easily. Are you getting a spark from the points? If you are, check the spark plug by laying it on the engine and turning the flywheel over. If the points aren't sparking, then the coils or condenser may be bad, but you should triple-check all wiring connections, the battery's voltage, and fuse first.

Hey guys, I had a bear of a time as the carb setup from this manual and as I posted earlier it's because the CB125S carbs changed significantly for 1980-1982. Anyway, I ended up finding and buying a manual that includes these specifics.

If you have a CB125S, the Clymer manual number is M315. Title "100-350cc OHC Singles 1969-1982"

I plan to scan and upload but it will take me awhile to get to that. In the meantime, if anyone needs a page or something PM me and I'll happily share.

I've had an old '72 cl100 in my garage for years now. Wanted to get her up and running. I'm trying to clean out the crankcase but i can't seem to get the darned thing open. Anyone have some tips on how to remove the screws without stripping them?

Thanks for posting this! One thing I noticed is that its for a twin. I have a 1975 which is a single. Im admittedly pretty new to the world of bikes but if Im not mistaken, the cb125 is a single to this day. Anyone out there have a recommended manual for the single from around 1975? Ive seen the clymer manual for sale but its for a wide range of models and years. Looking for something a little more specific if I can find it. Thanks!

troglodyte said:
Thanks for posting this! One thing I noticed is that its for a twin.

Hey troglodyte. You must have gotten confused or followed the wrong link- the FSM in Tim's post is for Honda singles and should apply to your '75 125.

Shoot Im sorry about that. Not sure how I missed that. Thanks a lot! Been looking for the right manual for quite a while. Much appreciated!

MountainManDave said:
If you have a CB125S, the Clymer manual number is M315. Title "100-350cc OHC Singles 1969-1982"

My daughter just bought her first bike, a 1982 CB125S, found this thread and saw your post. Picked up a used M315 on eBay. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom