Speedo and Tach Graphics

Sonreir

Oregon
DTT SUPPORTER
Hey all,

I have a number of vinyl stickers for sale. They are UV resistant and will not fade over time. The die-cut vinyl is designed for the use on the outside of vehicles, and so it will be quite at home on the inside of one of your gauges.

The diameter of these stickers are 2 and 15/16" and were specifically designed for the Honda 360. I know that they are likely to fit other Hondas of the 60's and 70's.

Price is $15 each or $25 for a pair and shipping is free. Custom colors and designs are available and I am able to create graphics for nearly any make or model. For custom graphics, please add $5 extra and expect around two weeks for creation and delivery.

There are currently three tach graphics and four speedo graphics in stock and these will be mailed as soon as payment is received.

Please PM me if interested.

Attachments

• 02-24 002.jpg
    02-24 002.jpg
    245 KB · Views: 363
  • 02-24 003.jpg
    02-24 003.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 378
Still in business and taking orders. Here's a few examples of recent custom work. Still $15 for a single sticker or $25 for both speedo and tach. Other makes and models (besides Honda) are available.

Attachments

• gauges.png
    gauges.png
    352.4 KB · Views: 493
Do you have a face plate like this for $15 in white or other variation? Its for a 1980 CM400, see picture below.

Attachments

• speedo.jpg
    speedo.jpg
    299.1 KB · Views: 375
I don't at the moment, but I can make one. If you PM me the final diameter and your email address and I'll do a mock-up for you.

On an unrelated note, CM400 speedo only goes up to 80mph?!

Cool I will get you some measurements tonight for you, thanks!

Yeah, that speedo on that bike only goes to 80mph, but the specs say it will top out at 96 to 100. What gives right?

Now this is interesting...... Maybe you can make a custom one for me and my 1983 GS1100E? Just gotta decide what colors....

Of course! I just need to know the dimensions. This includes the final diameter and the angles at which zero and max mph listed. I can calculate the latter if you have a pic of the current speedo I can use.

I would like to buy the tach graphic w/ 9800 redline (6k@12 o'clock), and the 110 mph speedo(w/ 55 mph @12 o'clock). 2 15/16". What form of payment do you take?

Paypal is usually easiest, but I'll take check, cash, or money order as well. Would you be able to send me a pic of the current speedo and tach so I can ensure I get the increments at the correct angles? I'd hate to send out something that wasn't accurate. Also, if you PM me your email address I can send pics of the gauges before they're physically created. This way you can get exactly what you're after.

Thanks,
Sonny

Pics are sent. The more I look at them, I'm realy diggin' the white background. Is it too much trouble to change them to white?
Thnk You, Frank

Here's a few more of recent work. PM me if you're interested in getting your own set!

Attachments

• more_work.png
    more_work.png
    160.8 KB · Views: 359
Sonreir,
I am interested. However, how the hell do you take apart the speedo and tach? I have a cl360 and was considering changing the face but cannot tell how to take the damn thing apart. I've tried messing with it but then dropped the idea.

For the 360, I am aware of two different styles:

Style 1 is the type with a metal casing. Using a small flathead screwdriver, you can pry apart the bottom of the casing and pull the internals out. The casing can then be resealed using some needlenose pliers and then crimping/bending it back together.

Style 2 is pressed and molded plastic and a small rotary cutting device (e.g. Dremel tool) can be used to cut a 1mm strip of the plastic off of the bottom. The internals can then be removed fairly easily.

In both cases, it's a good idea to use something like a silicon sealant when putting it back together. Also, in both cases, the needle is pressed onto the mechanism and you can use some VERY gentle prying and pulling to slowly work it loose.

I had Style 2 on my 74' CB550, and after cutting the retaining ring, everything does remove easy, then I bought chrome tac covers off the bay, that come with a new retaining ring and tightening screws!

Sonreir said:
For the 360, I am aware of two different styles:

Style 1 is the type with a metal casing. Using a small flathead screwdriver, you can pry apart the bottom of the casing and pull the internals out. The casing can then be resealed using some needlenose pliers and then crimping/bending it back together.

Style 2 is pressed and molded plastic and a small rotary cutting device (e.g. Dremel tool) can be used to cut a 1mm strip of the plastic off of the bottom. The internals can then be removed fairly easily.

In both cases, it's a good idea to use something like a silicon sealant when putting it back together. Also, in both cases, the needle is pressed onto the mechanism and you can use some VERY gentle prying and pulling to slowly work it loose.

here are the guages i ordered from Sonreir youll see them in one of the designs. im only running the tach i think but went ahead and did the speedo too, just in case. werent too bad to lay and what little bubble i did have went away once i let the gauge sit and do its work. There go Sonreir, your gauge faces do work son!
gauges003.jpg

oh by the way, he went ahead and had miller lite on the bottom instead if nikkon sekei but i thought what would happen if a bud light fan bought my bike if i decided to sell. Basically even though he had the design (from i wanted) he went ahead and changed it again to my liking. a cool dude.

I bought some from Sonreir and they were very nice.

Don't tighten the screws on the speedo face too tight or it will cause the sticker to twist.

Also - I wish that I would have painted the inside of the speedo housing white.

Speedo%252520face.jpg

I would like to make my original CB500F Rev counter a vintage Smiths look alike.
I will just mount it upside down
Could you put the scale on like below ?
Foto-DS4SEYXU-D.jpg

Foto-6OJUVBHX-D.jpg

Back
Top Bottom