First Project Cm400t

whats up man,

i really dig this build.
just came across it, and i love it.
the stance is killer, do you have close up pics of the rear section.
any way, love it.
later.

I have a quick question. i have a chance to pick up a 1980 Yamaha 850 special for around 100$ i dont now much about Yamaha but do you guys think it would be a good buy? it dosent run has compression and kicks over but wont start and comes with a clean title.

going to take a look at it tomorrow

+1. That Yamaha is worth more than that just in parts.

Just read over the entire build so far - doin some great work. But is your wife still looking to learn how to ride? Obviously you know her better than me but it will rack your nerves if she tries on this!

well it has been a while i got the bike all put together and spent the last few days trying to get it wired i used a diagram i found on here, but i cant do wiring very well. i got the bike running and was super happy but i couldent get it to shut off i guess thats the opposite problem most have. so i dont know really what to do. i was to tired and frustrated to work any more. this is the diagram i used but my cdi has an extra black wire and i am using a toggle switch no keys and no starter. i just dont know how to wire a kill switch any help?

Back
Top Bottom