So I've decided bob it.. Honda 1976 550

I had a Dennis Kirk catalog I have to a harley guy at work yesterday (I asked for Metric cruser and Sport bike... They sent Harley...) Anyway, There were springer forks in there for $650 +/- .

Basement rat said:
I had a Dennis Kirk catalog I have to a harley guy at work yesterday (I asked for Metric cruser and Sport bike... They sent Harley...) Anyway, There were springer forks in there for $650 +/- .

hey thanks a lot

doodL said:
So i came across a problem, I don't have enough room for both the front break and throttle.
how important is the front break? do people tend to take them off? Any advice on what to do?

DSC_0066-4.jpg
Get a radial master style master cylinder. google radial master cylinder in images that should free up some room.

metalmike13 said:
Get a radial master style master cylinder. google radial master cylinder in images that should free up some room.
THank you, that's just what i need. they're very pricey though! what brands do you recommend?

i'm hoping to get this bike done by may, I want to go on a bike trip up to Washington and back. I'll get pictures up soon, i've been busy with school and work.

Back
Top Bottom