No further comment required

beachcomber said:
This was one of the core points in the leave campaign to attend to the issue of reducing future immigrant numbers repeated many times during the weeks an months leading up to the vote on T/V and in the papers.

I know the Leave campaign were talking about the aussie system. I was asking for the sauce about the Remain camp calling that racist.

And have you seen how the Brexit camp are already talking about not having the Aussie system, and trying to get Free movement of people again? Another false promise?

julian.allard66 said:
St. George was probably Tunisian, never set foot in England and was made the patron saint of England by a man who spoke French because he couldn't be bothered to learn English. Still feeling super patriotic?

The original patron saint of England was St.Edmund, who was an idiot who believed that God would save him when the Danes shot him full of arrows.

Yea, I watched "The Vikings too.

St.George is the accepted patron saint- even Shakespeare accepted that.

Sonreir said:
Most people voted for Obama twice. That's why he's president. :p

LOL... and you all are "entitled" to your opinions and your vote, I wouldn't have it any other way. I did not and also am only entitled to my opinion and vote... Nothing more, the rest I feel you work for or "ask" for.

Stop redacting the debate no matter the content or don't allow debate at all.

Build the wall.

Tune-A-Fish said:
Stop redacting the debate no matter the content or don't allow debate at all.

I'm innocent this time.

I've been away all weekend.

Attachments

• IMG_20160625_221545.jpg
    IMG_20160625_221545.jpg
    766.8 KB · Views: 179
Nice classic Vans!! I'm out this weekend for a full three days of dirtbike racing and tent camping!! ;D

Tune-A-Fish said:
Nice classic Vans!! I'm out this weekend for a full three days of dirtbike racing and tent camping!! ;D

With all the hours you've been putting in around the house, it sounds like a well-deserved treat. I hope you have a blast, man.

Back
Top Bottom