Post a pic of your latest purchase

The last place I lived where I could party like a maniac we had a kegerator and tap system. After a while we gave up on half barrels and started doing 1/4 kegs. It was nice to have some variety on tap. These days I just buy growlers if I want nice beer and either PBR or Genesee Cream Ale if I want something lighter. It helps that I live within walking distance of five micro-breweries, and I don't keep nearly as much beer (or money) at home as a result.

Few chunks of iron to make a board caddy for the GMC short shit... Need to haul a few chunks of 3/4X12X14
19439269fcf7941a237551eaa2fcabd9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

Here is my garage fridge setup, being a home brewer generally there are a couple on tap. It's a 4 keg setup with three exterior taps and one inside on a picnic tap. That's generally a sour I don't want to ruin my good lines with. Two separate distribution blocks for CO2 in the back so I can run separate pressures at one time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• IMG_1936.JPG
    IMG_1936.JPG
    400.7 KB · Views: 384
  • IMG_1937.JPG
    IMG_1937.JPG
    348.8 KB · Views: 373
Aqui no brasil também temos projetos de Rat que ficam lindos.
CB 400 1982

Attachments

• IMG-20160922-WA0011.jpg
    IMG-20160922-WA0011.jpg
    248.6 KB · Views: 179
JSJamboree said:
Here is my garage fridge setup, being a home brewer generally there are a couple on tap. It's a 4 keg setup with three exterior taps and one inside on a picnic tap. That's generally a sour I don't want to ruin my good lines with. Two separate distribution blocks for CO2 in the back so I can run separate pressures at one time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn, I want to hang out at your barage...

JSJamboree said:

Me like very much!

Long time member but sold all my bikes a couple years ago to move west so been laying low but FINALLY just found my next project. I pick up my new Twinstar project in a day or two... a long neglected but complete original bike with clear title.

Needs a ton of love but should be a fun light-weight when it comes back to life.

If anyone with California experience can share the easiest/cheapest way to get a plate on it please let me know.

Attachments

• s-l1600_005.jpg
    s-l1600_005.jpg
    501.9 KB · Views: 182
  • s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    593.4 KB · Views: 173
MitchellSK said:
Long time member but sold all my bikes a couple years ago to move west so been laying low but FINALLY just found my next project. I pick up my new Twinstar project in a day or two... a long neglected but complete original bike with clear title.

Needs a ton of love but should be a fun light-weight when it comes back to life.

If anyone with California experience can share the easiest/cheapest way to get a plate on it please let me know.

just tell them its your's, had it for years and you lost title or never had all paperwork
if its a long wait they are inviting over law enfocement 'cause its hot,all the larger dmv offices have at least one with a gun dont ask me how i know ::)
but thats all there is to it as long as the rego on it is out of the computer which used to be 7 year i think
you can download the form(lost title ) from dmv website they will give you a temp until you can bring it in for vin verification
you can also get the temp permits for a day to legally drive it to dmv ,download the forms
you do have to sign the forms swearing its true ....one time i put down that my naybor gave me the bike because i let him mow my lawn and then gave him a ride to the greyhound station

MitchellSK said:

That would make a neat little Cafe Racer, or a GP racer from the 60's

How bout a vid...Now I got 4 running bikes I wont have time to ride. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4P-2ys3Qcx4

11494-240916145319-23051562.jpeg

11494-240916145318-23041565.jpeg

11494-240916145318-23032041.jpeg

11494-240916145318-23022074.jpeg

Deviant1 said:
Glad you grabbed it!

Thanks bud, and actually there was another guy coming to look at it after me. But, that guy told him "he wouldnt give him his asking price" during his phone call.

I gave him his asking price, cause I thought it seemed quite reasonable.

Also, the guy I got it from also works at the University same as me. He told me to keep him updated as we run into one another.

trek97 said:
How bout a vid...Now I got 4 running bikes I wont have time to ride. ;)

Dude! Nice. I'm jealous. I test rode a R1000r a few months ago for my buddy, who ended up buying it. Was a great bike. Enjoy that

Back
Top Bottom