Jest say MO Kansas City MO

Scarry Deuce

I saw this in a cartoon I think I can do it ....
Hi all:

I'm looking for Cafe racers in Missouri I can't be the only Caf'e R here ??

HAD to say it but MISSOURI loves COMPANY. ;D Not from there bub but I did my basic and advanced training for the army in Fort Lost In the Woods. ::) Pretty place, some day I will go back for the hell if it.

O' Man ::) .... well your OK with me ;D you see two can play at this ..

Well if you ever do make it to MO bring your 74 CB360 and if I can get my 74 CL360 togeather we can do sum riding I've got a cabin on Lake of the Ozarks there's a lot of good roads to ride the only problem there's a lot poor drivers there to ..

Scarry Deuce

Hi bp.designs
I'm in KC, MO over by Lees Summit your bike look's good I'am still tearing mine down I have to rebuild the motor do a valve job , hone the cylinders and re-ring the pistons it's a CB550k so I have a lot of work to do it looks like youll be riding long be for me ..

Did you hammer your own tank ?? I'm still trying to come up with a design of my own

Im in liberty mo as well building me a little cafe i have a 1980 cm200t... getting ready to do some fiberglass work soon and planning on hammering my tank any day now!

hey fellas im in olathe ks so pretty close to the border and would love to do some runs or bike nights over there if you post them

Not any i know of was thinking of starting one when i finish my bike... Would be sweet to all get together and tear the streets up!

I'm down for that when mine is done as well. I have seen a few cafe bikes in the metro, I did tell a guy about this site today who has a badass cx, so thats one more. lol

Hey KC Cafe'rs, I live in OP. Just got my CL350 two weeks back. Definitely looking forward to meeting up with others in the area next spring when my project is done. Gonna ride it basically stock for the rest of the fall and tear it down over the winter.

I'm down with a bike night or get together at one of the local events. Maybe something for Art of the Machine next summer, participated 2 summers ago in my VW and had a great time.

Joe

im new to the cafe sceen but i live in knob noster next to the air force base. i would love to find somebody to ride with once my bike is running

jonwright said:
im new to the cafe sceen but i live in knob noster next to the air force base. i would love to find somebody to ride with once my bike is running

Sounds good theres gotta be some good curvy back roads out there!

i got a 74 cb360, its a fun project but i still have a lot to do, this is what i looks like as of today, i am trying to get my seat shapped so i can fiberglass it soon, i am really looking forward to playing on all the twisty roads out here, there are a lot of them!
962ee8d6.jpg

that will be a really nice bike when its done, i kinda wish mine had a kickstart so i could get a little cleaner look.

here is where im at so far...

prideofjapan.jpg

Back
Top Bottom