What's a Honda GL500 silverwing worth

warpedworm

I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong
Lady I know has an '82 500 Silverwing for sale. It has 15,000 miles, in good condition.
doesn't look like it been down, runs good, tires are old. It doesn't have any luggage or a fairing. (I was under the opinion that all Silverwings had both) This is just a standard bike.

Anybody have a ballpark idea on price?

its a gl500 the gl500 i had the full dress kit and fairing\

with it needing tires and probably a brake service if the paint is good 700-800

I only paid $300 for mine and it looked horrible lol. I knew the guy and everything he had done to it and had rode it a couple of times before I picked it up. Good bikes and very reliable. I agree with cxman 800-1000 tops if it's in decent condition. Although we all know the stupid prices that go around CL. I've seen some people asking upwards of 4000 for a bike in the same shape I got mine in.

Thanks guys, I'll have to check it out some more. I'd like to get one and this one
looks pretty good, not perfect in anyway, but a runner and all there.

Like everyone else on DTT, I already have a shop full of bikes.......BUT..... ;D

I gave 400.00 a few years ago but the guy cut all the wiring in the front and chopped off the back end. I've got it pretty much the way I want it now. Not a good bike for rearsets though!

make sure you take a multi meter with you and check that it is charging while running they can pop the stator

not a huge deal but its a motor out repair

Back
Top Bottom