1953 BSA BB32 Goldstar (video added)

Re: 1953 BSA BB32 Goldstar

A sad day as I returned home from a 3 week trip to England, beach chair fell from a shelf above the Beezer and dented the tank and wrecked the amp meter. My dad is sending a replacement amp meter back with my daughter when she returns in a couple of weeks. Not sure about the paln for the tank yet.

Attachments

• bsa dent.JPG
    bsa dent.JPG
    231.3 KB · Views: 343

looks like you might be able to take a spoon n bend the handle n go through the cap. then pull up on the dent n tap down on the outsides n get it pretty close. then use the spoon as a dolly to smooth it out.

I'd try calling one of those paintless dent repair places. They should be able to rub it out going through the filler cap.

Ok guys, I give up, I can't handle the clip-ons anymore, way too uncomfortable :( Thinking about getting some straight bars instead any suggestions what to use and where to purchase?

straight bars would be bad you need to have some sweep back i have some superbike bars for sale, chrome ,that may do well on there, 2 different bends i have

xb33bsa said:
straight bars would be bad you need to have some sweep back i have some superbike bars for sale, chrome ,that may do well on there, 2 different bends i have
Actually thats what I meant :). What are the different bends and the widths!

http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=55754.0
the other pair are just a bit taller and wider

Working on the beezer today made a short vid :)
https://youtu.be/QVrwp9H9ZEw

Thanks guys, thought it might be appreciated by some :) I am going to start using Sunoco leaded race fuel in all of my bikes from now on instead of using the lead replacement additive. Just for peace of mind and to get away from that hideous ethanol :mad:

Got the gas today, ride tomorrow :)

Attachments

• IMG_3500.JPG
    IMG_3500.JPG
    706.8 KB · Views: 299
hey john it looks sweet ,unmolested ,way cleaner than mine and its hard to tell but they have same frame rear wheel and engine gearbox but mine has a mild pair of bumpsticks is that babby cammy at all ?
would it be ok to post a oic of my xb33500 you can tell me better if they are pretty much same

xb33bsa said:
hey john it looks sweet ,unmolested ,way cleaner than mine and its hard to tell but they have same frame rear wheel and engine gearbox but mine has a mild pair of bumpsticks is that babby cammy at all ?
would it be ok to post a oic of my xb33500 you can tell me better if they are pretty much same
[/quote

Yes please post up pics! If that's your Mrs in the Avatar she can be in the pics also ;)

Back
Top Bottom