Check This Build Out !!!

XS650RR

Go'n In Deeper ... Come'n Out Harder
Talk about no expense spared ..... custom built frame and all :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Aanbouw1.jpg

Aanbouw2.jpg

Aanbouw3.jpg

Nice work... but is it just me or is the rear wheel way out of alignment... I sure wouldn't be mocking up drive lines and brakes with the wheel that far out.

Maybe just an axle adjustment but it's hard to tell if the wheel is parallel with the swing-arm, and if it is there's big problems where the frames meet.

CanadaDan said:
Nice work... but is it just me or is the rear wheel way out of alignment... I sure wouldn't be mocking up drive lines and brakes with the wheel that far out.

Maybe just an axle adjustment but it's hard to tell if the wheel is parallel with the swing-arm, and if it is there's big problems where the frames meet.

Dan ... I would think he is still in the early stages of his mock up ..... I'm like'n it though, can't wait to see the finished project.

I like seeing nice XS's around the board and on the road, but this just seems like an awful lot of trouble to go through for an XS motor. Looks like decent worksmanship, but I just don't get it.

Kuyarico said:
I like seeing nice XS's around the board and on the road, but this just seems like an awful lot of trouble to go through for an XS motor. Looks like decent worksmanship, but I just don't get it.

One of the main reasons is .. people like the twin and Yamaha made a shit load of them from 1972 thru 1984, parts are readly available from Yamaha and other sources, including perfromance parts and the bottom line .... can't say that about most Brit twins ... plus the thing is bullet proof ... ;D

Oh the creativity of some people .... XS engine in an R6 frame .... I love it ... in fact I want one !! :eek: :eek: :eek: ;D

TerryLemmons001.jpg

TerryLemmons002.jpg

XS650RR said:
Oh the creativity of some people .... XS engine in an R6 frame .... I love it ... in fact I want one !! :eek: :eek: :eek: ;D

TerryLemmons001.jpg

TerryLemmons002.jpg

I'm at a loss for words. Although my first thought is that I want to ride it. :)

Back
Top Bottom