Some of my toys

ayrheadracer

1988 GSXR750 Roadrace bike, nearly finished, I'll post pics when the race fairings are painted and installed

gsxr750-1.jpg

1981 Kawasaki Gpz550 Roadrace bike...

TZJPN-Gpz550-3.jpg

1974 Kawasaki H2 750

H2-5.jpg

While I painted the shop floor...

shop3.jpg

The other view

Shop1.jpg

Rick

SOME OF YOUR TOYS???!!!... HOLY SHIT MAN...

If that is just SOME of your toys, I wonder what the REST of your toys look like!!... ;D

Hey Rick, if you ever think of parting with you 99 ZRX ... let me know :p

Man oh man, nice shop, nice collection. Is the old Kwak an H2? Can I give your name to my wife so she will understand my sickness is not limited to myself. Oh, to have a shop like that (working on it).

Jim said:
Man oh man, nice shop, nice collection. Is the old Kwak an H2? Can I give your name to my wife so she will understand my sickness is not limited to myself. Oh, to have a shop like that (working on it).

Thanks, Here's the right side...the room in the back is supposed to be my engine building room, but as you can see by the doorway..it;s jammed full of parts.. ;D although there is a half built H2 engine on the bench, covered in parts...
The Old Kwak is a 1974 H2
shop2.jpg

Maybe on one of my Sunday rides along River Road I could head out your way and chat you up. Just joined the VRRA and hoping to put my 750 on the track for one race this season (depending on how much chicken I can get out of my system).

Jealous of the collection and the shop.

Jim said:
Maybe on one of my Sunday rides along River Road I could head out your way and chat you up. Just joined the VRRA and hoping to put my 750 on the track for one race this season (depending on how much chicken I can get out of my system).

Jealous of the collection and the shop.

Jim, great to see another racer on the forum, drop by anytime ....
Any pics of your bike?

Rick

This is all new for me, so I am hoping to have some fun and hopefully not kill myself in the process. My CB750 has been in AHRMA for last two years, PO has moved to on to 2-stroke 250's.

69%20cb750%20(Medium).JPG

Nice ride ! What year is It?

If I don't see you before, I'll see you at the VRRA school, my 2 boys are both taking the course..

ayrheadracer said:
Nice ride ! What year is It?

If I don't see you before, I'll see you at the VRRA school, my 2 boys are both taking the course..

Oh yeah, I connected it now, Richard right? The bike is Honda CB750 K0 (build date 10/69), has been raced as Historic Production in AHRMA, which means must be as stock as possible (hence the 4 into 4 exhaust, baffles removed). Lockwired, top-end rebuilt, ready to go. Figured it was a good bike to start with.

I'd really like to try the Yahama FZ600 on a track though. It's basically the 400 frame with a 600 motor and it is super light. Never see the 600's anywhere, always see the FZR400 instead.

Yep, I read your post about being #13 at the school..good one...

Good choice on the bike, dead reliable and lots of spares available....but put a header on it !! ;D ;D ;D

CRIPES.. you guys and all your bikes and sexy workshops.. Freakin making me jealous!! :mad:.. LOL ;D

Hey Noel, don't feel bad. Remember, I am doing this to RECLAIM my youth, you still have yours. :'(

Jim said:
Hey Noel, don't feel bad. Remember, I am doing this to RECLAIM my youth, you still have yours. :'(
Yeah sure...whatever..!!.. LOL...you living proof that money CAN buy happiness!!! :D

Nice toys indeed! 8)

Can you post up some pics of the Z1Rs and a better one of the ZRX? Some of my favorite bikes.

78kz said:
Nice toys indeed! 8)

Can you post up some pics of the Z1Rs and a better one of the ZRX? Some of my favorite bikes.

Sorry, the ZRX is locked in my neighbours garage, and the Z1R's are in a temporary garage in the back yard....

Back
Top Bottom