Blue Haze - a two-stroke miscellany

teazer said:
My first thought was Wow. That thing is awesome and then I remembered that those frames are made out of water pipe or something similar. I cannot imagine how much it would flex if pushed hard. It's still awesome though. :)

I have an old Royce Union water pipe bicycle. It's heavy, and needs a good tune-up, but even on carbon wheels its the most comfortable bike I've ever ridden. Those water pipes have just the right type of give and it can be ridden comfortable for a very long time. It's my favorite bicycle as a result. I wouldn't recommend that style of construction when you have actual springs though.

Attachments

• CanAm500.jpg
    CanAm500.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 269
I remember that CanAm I think it would be cool to have that power to play with, but the bike at the time was for too Euro and expensive to market. Makes me wish i saved all my Cycle Worlds :(

Sand Blasting on my Blaster powered,44 mpg vintage thing, and golden wheat.

Attachments

• IMG_6675.JPG
    IMG_6675.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 242
  • IMG_6664.JPG
    IMG_6664.JPG
    343.2 KB · Views: 240
jimmer said:
Sand Blasting on my Blaster powered,44 mpg vintage thing, and golden wheat.
Nice bike and nice photo! What are the details of the bike?

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

jimmer said:
Here you go:http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=65541.0
Hey, I actually started that project lol somewhere in my signature, but I picked up an xr600 motor and a cb360 frame.

Throttle Roll 2016 !

From the weird to the wonderful, from the mad to the mundane; a celebration of motorcycle culture.

Check out the website: http://www.throttleroll.com/

Only a few strokers, but they were typical of the eclectic event:

Attachments

• Throttle Roll 2016 d.jpg
    Throttle Roll 2016 d.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 261
  • Throttle Roll 2016 c.jpg
    Throttle Roll 2016 c.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 263
  • Throttle Roll 2016 b.jpg
    Throttle Roll 2016 b.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 255
  • Throttle Roll 2016 a.jpg
    Throttle Roll 2016 a.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 269
whoever built that bultaco needs to go in and have both hands surgically removed :mad:
so as that they can never again build something with absoloutly zero capability to do anything , it doesn't even please the eyes looking at the whole,and you can only imagine how poorly it handles and how impossible it is to ride
i guess a midget could fit onnit ,sorry if i dissed your dream machine midgets but it wont go around a corner at any kind of pace or lean angle

xb33bsa said:
whoever built that bultaco needs to go in and have both hands surgically removed :mad:
so as that they can never again build something with absoloutly zero capability to do anything , it doesn't even please the eyes looking at the whole,and you can only imagine how poorly it handles and how impossible it is to ride
i guess a midget could fit onnit ,sorry if i dissed your dream machine midgets but it wont go around a corner at any kind of pace or lean angle

+1

good way to waste a nice engine and rims!

xb33bsa said:
sorry if i dissed your dream machine …

no power
no handling
no ergonomics
no range

I think I'll pass …

but I might be interested in what's lurking under that Marlboro fairing!

Crazy

Looks to me like a TZ250 J/K/L with GSXR or RGV front end and RGV? rear swinger. Rear shock is way too long - check out the swingarm droop.

If it's the original TZ motor it will be unrideable on the street, so maybe the shoved an LC or RZ motor in there for fun.

Yep, tanks not settled in from the tree or the motor or both, likely not a TZ motor that was not included in the sale lol

Bultaco flat tracker at Hell's Race 2016 in Belgium (via Bubble Visor):

Attachments

• 'Taco tracker 1.jpg
    'Taco tracker 1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 271
  • 'Taco tracker 2.jpg
    'Taco tracker 2.jpg
    763.1 KB · Views: 252
Back
Top Bottom