77 CB400F front wheel width: 2.15x18 work without issues?

Depo

Hey All:

New member here, and I have tried to search this topic to no end but can't find a solid response.

Will a 2.15x18 on a 100/90 tire on the front end work without modifications? I am about to pull the trigger on a set of 2.15x18 front and back from Buchanan but want to confirm first.

My only concern is the clearance between the wheel and the brake caliper housing. I think the fender will clear. Thanks for your time.

DP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

400 18 on the front is a definate negger to performance and just dumb ,would look fucking stupid and probably will not even fit

The front stock wheel is 18" in diameter, and I'm not sure you read the post correctly.

Any other responses? Thanks.

Stock rim is 1.60, WM1 and your fitting WM3. I've posted a load of pics of WM3 rims on CB360's.
It's the same hub as CB360, CB350F, etc
100/90 tyre will fit without problems but you will be far better off with a 90/90
You can also take a look at neevo's 400f build, he's already done wheels but fitted different forks

crazypj said:
Stock rim is 1.60, WM1 and your fitting WM3. I've posted a load of pics of WM3 rims on CB360's.
It's the same hub as CB360, CB350F, etc
100/90 tyre will fit without problems but you will be far better off with a 90/90
You can also take a look at neevo's 400f build, he's already done wheels but fitted different forks

Thanks for your help!

Back
Top Bottom