The Travelling Gremlen Bell! In Kentucky getting Rusty.

Re: The Travelling Gremlen Bell!

Well, Ill see what Dougs up to with it. Id really like to get it to a few more people in far off places. I promised Bj when this started I would keep it going for as long as possible, so we need to get a more solid plan as to the next recipients. Once we all feel like its travelled its course, the bell will end up back here in Pittsburgh for good.

Yon: If and when it finally comes to rest, maybe u could document its travels since it left its "home" here in Chattanooga. Would make a helluva read and who knows,some motacycle mag might even pick the story up.Just a thought.Ride safe.BJ

I think thats a brilliant idea Bj. Ill collect all of the stories, pics, etc. and compile them. With all of the self publishing options available to us heathens now-a-days a book is certainly not out of the question.

Hey if it ever gets near western nc id be happy to relay it to someone else in the region. For that matter, my dad rides cross country every summer, might be a good way to get it to some of our west coast members.

Cool. Id really like to get it down to Staffy in Oz for a bit, and maybe let it pass through some European hands on its way back to the states as well.

Should try to get it to Hoof for one of his Bonneville runs.

Hell ya. I think Bill and I talked about that at some point. Remember though, whoever gets it down the road, lets not try to have it too long. Riding season is short for some of us and everyone should get a chance to be a part of this.

As I'm finishing my bike (finally) this spring, I'd be willing to have a go with it up in MN too. :D

Well if you can get it down here Mike I'd only have it for a couple of weeks, get some photos with it here and there then send it on. As usual I'll be sure to get photos up on this thread as I really think that'd be part of the charm - seeing all the places the bell has goten to.

Yes, please post up the photos and stories so those who have passed on the bell, and those who are just curious, can follow where it's been.

Sounds like it's time to get some photos in this thread. Has anyone who's run with the bell gome some photos to post?

VonYinzer said:
Hell ya. I think Bill and I talked about that at some point. Remember though, whoever gets it down the road, lets not try to have it too long. Riding season is short for some of us and everyone should get a chance to be a part of this.

Four months up here!

The photos are on the memory stick included with the journal....

Kanticoy said:
The photos are on the memory stick included with the journal....

Huh? Is there a journal that goes with this thing?

Yep, sure is Staffy. You write a little passage about your time with the bell and how the bell helped you out (it did me!) and then upload a pic to the little jump drive that's attached to the journal.

Back
Top Bottom