Clubman Bars Vs. Clip on Bars

Ape Hangers with Hardley flame paint job. Nah, joking :p . Just remember both clipon and clubman bars should be complimented with rearsets, unless you like an awkwardly painful riding position (not every case, of course). Otherwise superbike bars would be a great set for bikes with stock footpegs.

tWistedWheelz said:
Some make/model will allow a smooth grinding while others won't. If your will not, get creative and make a plan, this is what I came up with on my (delayed) Eileen build:

It must have been your build somewhere in the back of my head, when I started to modify my risers with a hacksaw and belt sander.

Both are original honda parts (with "idiot light" cluster under that orange tape) minus the hollow for the handle bar.

Joksa said:
It must have been your build somewhere in the back of my head, when I started to modify my risers with a hacksaw and belt sander.

Both are original honda parts (with "idiot light" cluster under that orange tape) minus the hollow for the handle bar.

Very nicely done sir!

Re: Re: Clubman Bars Vs. Clip on Bars

tWistedWheelz said:
Very nicely done sir!

Thank you sir! Here is a better shot. Not finished though. Once the "fabrication" is done, I will glass bead blast them and maybe try anodising (natural color).
5477061757_de514ae262_m.jpg

I have done a number of things in the evolution of my cafe...
I've taken the stock bars and flipped them for a less typically seen cafe look, I've done drag bars and now have clubmans.

Clip ons are next on my list, in just playing around now. Clip ons are great if your serious and want to go that distance. It's a definite change in position and in your set up.

Hence why I'm still playing with clubmans

I just purchased some clubmans but haven't installed them yet. I have dirt bike bars with risers on right now angles forward. Almost comfy but not quite. Hopefully the clubman are better.

However I did buy some rear sets but since my 900c has the extra shifter for all 10 gears I didn't think that through.

Back
Top Bottom